1 day on SW plan

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hi ladies just wondered if you'd be kind enough to take a couple of moments and give me an idea of what meals/food you would choose for a full day on plan EE ideally.
I'm running out of ideas for staying on plan and think I need some new one-s to keep motivated. Thanks in advance x

For breakfast i had fresh pineapple fingers (free) lunch today I had a asda wm flame baked pitta bread (hexb) with 2slices of low low cheese (hexa) wafer thin ham and a tablespoon pickle (1syn) and I've just had a chicken mugshot (free) and will be having fanta zero chicken with noodles for tea (all free)

Mugshots are great for snacks in the day and they are on offer in asda at the mo 4 for £2

If you would like me to post any recipes etc I can do when the kids go to bed :) x

I could just eat some pineapple yum! I've got a cheese mugshot in the cupboard not tried them before are they nice x

I'm not very keen on the cheese one's but I'm very funny with cheesy sauces so that's maybe why, give it ago I'm sure thousands of people like them :) I love the sweet n sour one-s x

Back