1 day to weigh in

lady-wilkinson

:scale:Well its only a day away from weigh in , god im sooooo hoping for a good result, i think im relying on it to be good to keep motivated to keep going !!!!!! :scale:
im liking the choc mixed with pepermint tea idea that i read on here that tastes good defernatly a refreshing change x:)
Any ways ill be back tomorow with the results of weigh in and thanks again for the supportive words on here every one , really helped me get through this week x

Glad U Have Made It Through The Week, On My First Day And Have A Really Bad Headache! Wonder How Long It Will Last, Really Struggling And It Is Only My First Day. Anyway Sure U Will Have A Really Good Result And Will Logg On To See How Well U Have Done.x

Thanx Lille, Still Feeling The Same But Not Giving Up Just Yet!! I Feel Like A Different Person What With Headaches And Flu Symptons, Was A Really Big Carb Lover So More Than Likely U R Right. Cannot Wait For Them To Die Down And Energy Kick In! .x

hey bigmama you do know that u can take paracetamol and similar products for headaches dont you? also drink drink drink more water!! hehehe helps loads trust me i know!!!;)

Back