1 day to weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lady-wilkinson, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :scale:Well its only a day away from weigh in , god im sooooo hoping for a good result, i think im relying on it to be good to keep motivated to keep going !!!!!! :scale:
    im liking the choc mixed with pepermint tea idea that i read on here that tastes good defernatly a refreshing change x:)
    Any ways ill be back tomorow with the results of weigh in and thanks again for the supportive words on here every one , really helped me get through this week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Glad U Have Made It Through The Week, On My First Day And Have A Really Bad Headache! Wonder How Long It Will Last, Really Struggling And It Is Only My First Day. Anyway Sure U Will Have A Really Good Result And Will Logg On To See How Well U Have Done.x

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    bigmama if u were a carbaholic then its withdrawel you can take paracetamol and try a bit more water the headache will go just give it time xx

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Thanx Lille, Still Feeling The Same But Not Giving Up Just Yet!! I Feel Like A Different Person What With Headaches And Flu Symptons, Was A Really Big Carb Lover So More Than Likely U R Right. Cannot Wait For Them To Die Down And Energy Kick In! .x

6. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hey bigmama you do know that u can take paracetamol and similar products for headaches dont you? also drink drink drink more water!! hehehe helps loads trust me i know!!!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.