1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

weight watchers
    ive lost another 1lb this week and i know its great its a loss but ive been an angel for weeks now, this is 3rd week loosing 1lband im a lil bit gutted. its fab to loose anything but i feel like im putting so much into it. excersize hard for an hour 3 times a week and following sw extra easy. well i chatted to a friend who also does sw and she said that the ppl in her group who follow extra easy tent to only loose 1lb too 1.5lb a week. so im thinking i maybe give the green and red days a try. see how i fare with those. does anyone reccomend any meal ideas for green days think im gonna give them a go first.
    thanx for any help
    m x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hey mia. I too have had slow losses this time round... And I'm sure now it's down to me upping my excercise. I've only lost 6lb but my clothes are looser so I know I'm doing ok! I'm on mainly red days with a couple of ee or green days thrown in. There are some great meal ideas in the diaries and 'what's for lunch/tea' threads. Gd luck with your journey! Xx
  4. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

weight watchers
    thanx nikki maybe its the excersize then i refuse to give up though and just keep being told ive no patience lol x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.