1 meal off

Amie23

I have family visiting from canada next week and my mom has said we are all going out for a meal. As much as I want to be 100% I dont want to be the only person not eating at the table. Has anyone had 1 meal off and still successfully done this program, obviously im going to pick the healthiest option and not go all out. Im thinking a salad or something similar what would be your suggestions?

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)

Steak and egg, or chicken, no salad no carbs of any kind and stick to water. This way you may still stay in ketosis xx

I had 3 nights business meals in a row...stuck to lean chicken/fish/meat only and lost 4lb on my return! The last 2 weeks haven't had much loss at all - doubt it is related tho.

Hi Amie

Just stick to low carb foods. So chicken, steak with veg (just give the chips a miss!), fish, you can have a beefburger but don't eat the bun and have it with salad, i went to a pub a few weeks ago and had ham, eggs and salad which is all low carb. Avoid pasta, chips, anything with bread like wraps etc. Type into google 'low carb foods' for more ideas :) xx

Back