1 stone down, no difference in me!

MrsGroovy

I got my first stone this week, but I look no different! I still have 5 chins and a big (non)pregnant belly! :sigh:

When did everyone start noticing a difference in themselves??

I noticed a difference when I hit 1 and half stone. Give it time =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

well my clothes are looser, I have gone down in size but I don't see the difference in my self - 4 stone loss! My friends and colleagues are noticing now but it took them till at least 3 stone before they noticed. Now everyone is noticing but it all depends on your start weight etc. The smaller you are the more you will notice any weight loss.

It will happen, just keep going as you are. You have done so well, just keep plodding away at it, and one day someone will come up to you and say wow you have lost some weight! And you are looking fab, well done! :)

I have lost 2 stone, 5 lbs and my trousers feel a little looser but that is it! Quite frustrating but I know it is different for everyone x

I only noticed a difference around the 2stone mark and I'm a lot shorter than you, have patience and a word of advice (that I don't tend to follow myself lol) is listen to other people, I don't know how many times I've looked in the mirror recently and spied the same sized girl who started this in March. Sometimes we can't see the difference but other people can, it can take a while for your head to catch up with your body. Stick with it, you will notice soon enough :)

i agree with everyone here.. you wont notice a change at first, maybe clothes feeling loose. people will mention it, but you might not see it.. then one day you'll look in a mirror and think ''holy hell'' (or whatever you think ;)) you will see a big difference, i think it's down to seeing yourself everyday and not seeing the small changes, even when you are changing alot.

Thank you everyone! I think I had it in my head I would look different straight away ha ha........thanks for keeping me motivated. :)

Stick at it, you are going the right way and as long as you have a downward trend of weight, it'll work out ok :)

I've not really noticed the change until I'm now nearly at 3st weight loss. And I've even moved so no one has any idea of the weight I've already lost so the difference is even less now!

But if I'd been put off before, I wouldn't be where I was now. Chin up, keep at it, YOU CAN DO IT! :D

I have lost a stone and a half a couple of people have only just commented about my weight loss. I also noticed today that my fave jeans are fairly loose now and I need a belt with them to stop them falling down! :D it takes a while for your body to catch on to the weight loss imo. Keep going and you will notice little things like loose clothing, or friends you havn't seen in a few weeks asking the best question "have you lost weight?"

I've lost almost a stone too and I can't notice. My hubbie said he noticed that my back boobs were getting smaller and my son said my actual boobs were now bigger than my belly, so they've clearly noticed some difference!!! Charming, aren't they? Anyway, I'm thinking it will start to be more noticeable after about 2 stones. My clothes don't even feel looser or anything! But we will just keep going and one day, we will be thin! Hip hip hooray!

I got my 1 stone last night and can't notice any difference! And my work trousers I wore 6 motnhs ago still don't fit haha!! Stay motivated and hopefully we will notice it on ourselves soon!! xx

Some days I catch myself in the mirror and think "yeh I look thinner" then the very next day I might look and think "what a lump of blubber". I'll probably always have thin and fat days but I can't wait until I can actually see less of the flab!

Back