1 stone to happiness :-)

Nickysarah

Hi all! I have been doing slimming world for a few years now and lost 2 stone! Then like everyone thought that I had enough willpower to do it alone! Obviously not! So I have signed back up! I am doing it online at the moment as I don't have time to go to classes with my job,so really hoping everyone who reads my blog will spur me on and give me the motivation that a class usually would! Here's my diary for today:

Breakfast: 25g harvest morn chocolate crunch cereal 5 syns with milk (hea) and a cup of tea

Lunch: 2 slices bread from 400g loaf (heb) with ham, tomato and light mayo 2 syns ​and a bottle of water.

Dinner: slimming world burgers with sw chips and salad - all free!

Snacks: muller light

Total syns ​7/10

I'm going food shopping today to get everything for the week ahead and will plan all my meals as I find this helps a lot! Looking forward to hearing feedback from everyone :)

I have just spoken to my husband and found out we are going out for dinner tomorrow night with friends which is typical when I'm being really good! So I have looked the menu up online, and wondered if I could get some help in choosing what I can have that wont be high syns! I plan on having no syns throughout the day. I don't want a jacket potato and not a fan of steak?!
The link is: http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/Media/documents/PDF/Menus/Flaming-Grill-Main-Menu.pdf

Be great to have some help :)

Nicky x

Feeling good today, even though once I got up this morning didn't feel too great considering I was naughty last night, but made me more determined to be good today!

Breakfast was a bowl of fresh melon and banana with a muller light and 2 alpen light bars (HEXB)

Lunch I had a McCain Jacket potato (1 syn) with baked beans and cheese (HEXA)

Dinner was Quorn peppered steak with mash and green beans

Hoping for another 2pound weight loss on Saturday!

Feeling great today after being back in the zone yesterday!

So here is my food diary for today:

Breakfast Alpen Golden Crunch with milk (HEXA&B)

Lunch Jacket potato with tuna and a big salad

Dinner sainsburys be good Cumberland sausages (1 1/2 syns each) mash potato and peas with gravy (1 syn)
Dessert lots of fresh melon and a yoghurt

:-D

Back