• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1 syns crisps?!

Hey guys!
Found these new Seabrook crisps in Morrisons. They're called Goodbye Salt Hello Flavour. The ones I got are jacket potato and caramelised onion and are 14Kcal a bag :eek:
So going by the 20cals per syns rule for non free food surely that makes them 1 syn (actually less!) per bag?!

Just opened them now and they are lovely :D

They had tomato and herb flavour too and they were 13Kcal per bag.

Too good to be true or have I found something awesome?! :p

Kelly.xx

Nutritional info per 31.8g bag:
14Kcal
Trace protein
3.4g carbs
2.9g of which sugars
Trace fat
Trace saturates
Trace polyunsaturates
0.1g fibre
trace sodium

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Wow..!! this is fantastic..I live near a Morrisons so I will be going to buy those crisp...yum!!:)

Oh guys I'm so sorry. Feel like a complete idiot :eek: Didn't notice at all that there were TWO nutritional info tables. I mean, why would I look for two?!
Really bizarre, badly labelled packaging. Not happy with Seabrook at all!!

Have wasted my money AND 9 syns :(

Thanks so much for those of you who looked it up for me coz I would have happily eaten loads of them. Very naive of me to think crisps would be 1syn. I really am sorry :(
Kelly.xx

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Aah don't worry about it :patback:

You were just trying to be helpful and for a while there we were all willing to believe it was possible. :)

Oh so glad it wasn't just me , i nearly fell for that a few wks ago i even asked the check out girl lol i put them back in the end and went with my old faithful velvet crunch they are the best cripsy snack ever! nom nom nom