1 week done!

MattyG

I have completed a whole week on Exante. Feeling good about myself. So far lost 10lbs. Would love to duplicate that by the end of this week... might have to step up the training though. Although saying that, we on soft play (bouncy castle arena) with the kids today and although I worked up a sweat, my eyes went funny which was followed by a mild headache. Anyone experience anything similar?

Well done for making to a week!!! =D and well done on your loss

It really probably was just that you have done too much too soon - as everyone says - just enjoy being lazy for a while and letting your body adjust, theres no point in risking your health and fainting or something cus you have done too much too soon!

All of us wouldnt be here if we were living on a small amount of calories a day - i was probably having well over 3000 a day id say, and if you were the same your body will be struggling suddenly dropping to 600!!

Congratulations on your fab loss, just make sure you don't over do it.

Chelly - yeah it was probably about right that I was having 3000 cal a day on average. I actually feel like I am coping rather well at the moment wih the food packs. It would be amazing to shed another 10lbs by next week but by looking at other people's progress, it looks like you jump start the loss in the first week and the loss amount tails off in subsequent weeks. Which is why I feel the need to excercise a little bit to keep it going.

It's scary how easy it is to have that amount isn't it?

I made up my refeed menu for the 2 weeks today and counting up the calories with healthy to about 1200 seemed so hard and seemed like too much, so why did I never find it that hard before?? Haha!!

Yep I get exactly what you mean but too much too soon can hinder your losses too! Also don't forget the more we build up muscle by exercise the scales will show a smaller loss! My sister is a twig!! Like taller than me and sooo slim but she has been working her bum off doing exercise and dieting but is fed up cus the scales aren't shifting, and yet when she shows me pics you can see such a difference in her body tone etc!!

Heey well done matty thats rlly good keep up the good wrk :)

& chelly do you mind me asking what your eating during refeed? Im seriously considering switching to the working solution, totally agree with you even though i lost less than i expected my stomache is especialy flatter & ive definition in my hip bones already :)

​congratulations matty, thats a great loss, keep up the good work, you will see fantastic results on your next weigh in i am sure x

Congratulations! fantastic results! yay :clap:

Back