10 cal soup / miso soup?

twinklyjojo

An anyone help and advise where I can buy these? I went into our local holland and Barrett and they said they didn't sell the miso soup anymore. Couldn't find it in sainsburys, tesco or asda either.

Thank you!

twinklyjojo said:
An anyone help and advise where I can buy these? I went into our local holland and Barrett and they said they didn't sell the miso soup anymore. Couldn't find it in sainsburys, tesco or asda either.

Thank you!

Pret A Manger does miso soup but it's a hideously expensive way to buy it ... :(

P x

Order it off amazon xxxx

I usually get the white miso paste from amazon and add my own veg, seafood etc. to it. It's not the best but pretty damn good. Actually this has reminded me to get some it would be fabulous for our DD's so thank you Twinkly xx

I got the blue dragon ones recently in home & bargain - it's a little box with 3 or 4 packs of miso soup paste in. They were 4 for £1, 23cals I think but i'm not 100% on that.

Paulinegin said:
Sort of savoury and a bit salty ...... imagine watered down soy sauce!! It is nice though :D

P x

Mm..sounds quite nice. Might make a change from bovril! Thank you x

have you got a B&M store near you? i bought 10 calorie soup from there before, its like a cup a soup version. they do chicken and french onion flavours, very nice, but not sure if this is what you're after or something more substantial, i.e. something that actually fills a bowl!

Back