• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution 10 day countdown

I have a stone to lose in six weeks so I'm going to finish my exante packs. I have 10 days worth left and I'm on day 2! Lost 2 pounds already which I didn't think I would as I've been on Atkins for a few weeks! I will probs return to Atkins but no dairy as I maintained my weight for two weeks but didn't lose anything but I dint mind as long as I don't put any on.
Good luck all! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

namaste

Silver Member
Good luck...... will you be going back to Atkins when you've finished your Exante packs?

namaste said:
Good luck...... will you be going back to Atkins when you've finished your Exante packs?
Yes it was really good!! Very strange eating all the f word but I didn't put any weight on as it's no carbs so I'll defo maintain on it :)

Good luck with it - sounds like you're in the zone :)

Blue Butterfly said:
If you're going straight back onto atkins after exante you may gain a little weight back because you're not doing the 'proper' re-feed.
Good luck x
Yes I did a week with two shakes and a low carb meal first and then moved to Atkins. That did the trick and I didn't gain but like I say I don't have time to gamble. The Atkins bunch thought weight loss would start after my body got used to change in diet but I made a decision to pop back over here an. move back over there after. My poor poor body! Not healthy but I don't suppose many diets are anyway.
I can't be doing with it if I don't lose fast!

Oh yeah I've achieved my 11 stone goal too! I know I shouldn't have weighed yet but my name's Vicky and I'm a scale-a-holic. Next target is 10.11 which means I'm not overweight anymore! I'm hoping to get there by next Friday!