10 days in, getting easier, scared to weigh in though.

Hi everyone,

Am on day 11 tomorrow, I just feel used to it now and am making full meals for the family without even batting an eyelid or wanting the same meals,

I'm a bit wary or weighing in, I was 13st 1lb when I started the diet and when I did my 1 week weigh in I was the same. I spoke to a lovely lady at S&S and I changed to decaff tea (though i doubt it was that because i only have 1 small cup a day)

This happened last time I did s&s, but this time im sticking with it no matter what the scales say as I need to loose weight int he next 8 weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well! :):):)

Have you taken your measurements to track that or you can get those scales that measure body fat % that might help you. Stick with it

Hope you have a lovely loss this time to make up for last time.Also how much water are you drinking?

I just took my measurments today,

Am drinking 1.5 litres of water plus water in the shakes, and a decaf tea. I think its enough?

They do say 2-3 liters of water so with your tea should be about right. Your brilliant keep going and it will pay off x

I'm going to start doing nothing but 4 packs and water. So I can't make any mistakes.

I drink 3 litres of water plus tea and coffee so it may be that for you 1.5 isn't enough.I have about 5 cups of tea or coffee a day so it must add up to over a litre.

Hiya, 2 week weigh in and I've lost 9LBS now. Very happy!!

Great stuff, glad to see its started shifting for you.

Back