10 Days to Go but really fed up...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 4 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    These last days before refeed are killing me. I have this lingering cold I can't shake and 10 days seem like an eternity. I know it's ridiculous considering I have been on this for 5 months so 10 days should be nothing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow you are coming to refeed, it only seems like you have been on the diet for 5 minutes.........you have done brilliantly.......well done.

4. Russian Doll

Russian Doll Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Charlotte
    Its amazing how the last little bit can seem the hardest and this weather doesnt help. Well done for having lasted the course it is an amazing achievement. I am half way with my weight loss now and am going to refeed in two weeks and eat really sensibly in order to loose the rest. I will have been on LT for 3 months and feel confident enough to do the rest with VERY healthy eating. This past week I have been showered with compliments about my weightloss and know I am never going to be fat again! I am now just overweight and no longer fat and it feels fantastic!

5. purplejulie

purplejulie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done to both of you, Charlotte and russian doll.
    10 days will go, and then you will be there - what an achievment!

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    WOW those 5 months have flown by...you look like you at target already???

7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for your comments, you guys are the greatest. I just feeling a bit low what with Christmas coming up, Yes I am at target now but wanted a little bit more off in case I put some on with refeed. I hope that goes well because there's no way I want to be fat again.

8. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Right now I am spending my time working out a Low GI menu plan for when I finish refeed after 6 or so weeks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.