• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

10 Days to Go but really fed up...

Hi Charlotte
Its amazing how the last little bit can seem the hardest and this weather doesnt help. Well done for having lasted the course it is an amazing achievement. I am half way with my weight loss now and am going to refeed in two weeks and eat really sensibly in order to loose the rest. I will have been on LT for 3 months and feel confident enough to do the rest with VERY healthy eating. This past week I have been showered with compliments about my weightloss and know I am never going to be fat again! I am now just overweight and no longer fat and it feels fantastic!

S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done to both of you, Charlotte and russian doll.
10 days will go, and then you will be there - what an achievment!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
WOW those 5 months have flown by...you look like you at target already???

Thanks for your comments, you guys are the greatest. I just feeling a bit low what with Christmas coming up, Yes I am at target now but wanted a little bit more off in case I put some on with refeed. I hope that goes well because there's no way I want to be fat again.

Right now I am spending my time working out a Low GI menu plan for when I finish refeed after 6 or so weeks.