10 St to lose !!!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Mr & Mrs chubbychops, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Mr & Mrs chubbychops

Mr & Mrs chubbychops Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself, hubby and I started the cambridge diet 3 days ago with a mountain to climb ( Hubby only has a small hill!)

First two days were hard but today is the worst feeling really rough but somehow I have to find the courage to make it through as I am determined to do this. Have never tried one of the VLCD before so I am hoping taking food out of the equation for a while will help me to focus, I must admit the first lesson I have learnt is I now know what hunger is like!!!!

Anyway hopefully I will be around these boards for a long time BECAUSE I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hello Mr. & Mrs. Chubbychops,
    good to have you here. A lot of us have huge mountains to climb but equally, a lot have already done it so we know it works. I have lost 3.5 stone since 23rd January 2008 and I am amazed every day. For me, taking food away completely was the best thing ever.
    Just pop in when you two need inspiration, help or just wanna chat.
    Keep us posted on the mountain climbing...:)

xxx

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome Mr & Mrs C
    You're not alone in having a lot to lose but you'll always get lots of encouragement and support here on this site. Best of luck to both of you :)

5. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi welcome I had a similar mountain to climb ,dont worry it goes by so fast before you know it your mountain will be an ant hill xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.