• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

10 Stone (141lbs) Gone Pics.

Hi lovely people,

I haven't posted a pic in a while so thought I'd update you all on my progress so far. I've still a couple of stone to go, I'll get there eventually!

I hope I have attached them correctly. I'm not very good at this attaching malarkey. If I haven't they're in my profile album.

The first pic is me when I started out 27 weeks ago weighing in at 22 stone 7lbs (315 lbs) The top was a size 30/32 and the legging things were made for elephants! Look at me, I look so sad and lost. I really no longer know the person looking back at me :(

The second pic is me now. Weighing in at 12 stone 6lbs (174 lbs) My top is size 14 and my jeans are size 14. Please excuse my constipated expression. I will never get used to posing! Especially in front of a mirror with a phone! This is the first time I've looked in a full length mirror in years! Painful! Oh and please excuse the messy background, it's my teenage Daughter's room as she has the only full length mirror in my house!

I could not have done this without this forum and beautiful people in it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

AWWW!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
so proud of you Bets x
you look amazing hun.there is a huge difference.can you see it yourself now?
you look a new woman.so much more comfortable looking and so much younger too.

you defo are the :queen:eek:f weightloss :) and a much deserved title too!
how much longer are planning on doing lt?you will waste away to nothing before long.
no more chubby mcchubbersome from chubbyville hun.skinny minnie in waiting lol x

Well done you! You look amazing, and all in 27 weeks! Fantastic xxx

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
Looks fabulous, well done. Even the jumper might be a little big on you now too!

Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations you really do look fab. And all in 27 weeks, what an inspiration.

Betsy those pictures are just fantastic. You look amazing - like a different person. You must be delighted and should be enormously proud!!

Jon
xxx

wow you look amazing! x

You look absolutely great.. fair play to you, well done... how do you feel at 12-6 thats the weight I would like to get around and stay at, have a couple of stone off that..

Ps: where you get the black skull top, love it lol :)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Fabulous darling absolutely fabulous!!