Total Solution 10 week challenge :)

TrixySkinnyPlease

Hi I am starting exante 2moro and I am aiming for 100% for 8 weeks ( other than the food Break at 4 wks). Would be really great to swap tips and share this journey, as reading many of the other threads has been inspiring :) my start weight is 13st 6, I'm 5"7 and I'm aiming for at least 2 stone in 8 weeks.

Hey so day started off badly cereal as I was waiting for my delivery, only to find out it's coming tomorrow! So not gone to plan today... looking forward to receiving my bumper pack 2moro :) busy day so should be easy to stick too.I am actually excited, can't wait not to be fat ( saw myself in the mirror today not great) so spurring on for my goal to lose 2 stone end of 8 weeks maybe nearly 3 in ten weeks just in time for my wedding. And just realised I put 8 weeks in earlier challenge I guess I mean ten weeks. Ten weeks 3 stone.... can I do it??

Hi! :) just wondered how you were getting on two weeks on? My friend did VLCD last year and started at 13st 6 aswell -she lost 3st in 11 weeks! AND has kept it off! Keep at it :)

I'm only on day 2 myself, not too hungry i think its just Psychological - thinking how can i go for so long without food. I think if i look at it one day at a time however and not So many weeks as a whole i should be fine? Fingers crossed! I'm 12st 7 currently Would like to get down to my stable weight for years of 8st 7 but think that goal alone maybe too big to start with. Setting myself mini ones for now. Would love to hear how you're getting on. Looks like we're hoping to lose similar amounts of weight before the Xmas period! Xxx

When's the wedding Trixyskinnyplease? must be a bit before me which is 2nd Nov :)

i'm worried as dress is being fitted mid september, so need to get as low as possible by then and then stay about the same. if i lose more i'll have to try and get dress altered again!

Back