10 weeks to the wedding- lost a whole lot of nothing!

karen1983

back again, the fourth time I think over the past 2 years, always with big long posts of how this time things will be different, how my big incentive in getting married is of course a big enough reason for 100% guaranteed weight loss- not so.
I have managed to swing back and forth for TWO years with the same half stone.

I can't make any promises this time because I know how beautifully well I maintain and how awfully I lose but I can always try

9 weeks and 6 days
starting weight 14 stone 8
ideal yet realistic target weight 13 stone 7

I'll start recording from tomorrow and hop to god I can shift something and keep it off this time!

Good luck Karen! Im sure you will do fine! Try not to stress too much about the wedding! I wasnt the weight I wanted to be when I got married but I still had an amazing day and felt like a million dollars!

Today is the day I start the big loss
it's 9 weeks on friday til my wedding so this time in 9 weeks time I will be really nervous and whatever weight I am on that day will be the final time I weight myself. I don't really want to be weighing myself before the wedding in case I upset myself- but if I do really, really well maybe I won't mind too much if I do have a sneeky peak on the scales of the morning of the wedding
Before I get going I need to really address a few things coming up which I know could rock the boat, but as long as I've saved my syns and I'm right back on it the next day I shouldn't let it drag out to a week long binge issue
so, this saturday I have a bridesmaid day planned, we're having cocktails and a meal out- I'll make as sensible a choice as I possibly can.
Sunday is my husband to be's birthday and he the only naughty thing he wants foodwise is an M&S cheesecake- I can save some syns for that can't I? just a little slither and lots of fruit?
then it's easter- I'm not having any chocolate but I will be having a roast on easter sunday but nothing bad just turkey, veg and a couple of roast spuds which I will count into my syns.
then the week after it's my best friends hen weekend, I don't intend to eat much- just drink so thats fine
week after that my best friends birthday- she wants to go for an indian
then it's my birthday the week after that and I would like a meal out
Then I'm going to blackpool for a girls weekend
then I have 2 weeks off and I can hammer the dieting
then its my hen do at a greek restaurant
then its the wedding

I WILL still do this, despite all the celebrations planned!

MONDAY 26th MARCH 2011

NOTE- just realised I've put 2011 by mistake= oops!

Breakfast
Banana
Fat free yogurt

Lunch
Grapes
Apple
Plum
fat free yogurt

Dinner
spicy and sweet mugshot
2 bananas
salad (chick peas, peppers, onions and celery)
bolognaise
pasta

Healthy extras
A- 1% milk
B- none

Syns
Thai mugshot- 0.5

Exercise
none today but I've made my plans for exercise for the remainder of the week

Something positive I did today
Made an exercise plan for the week and involved others to encourage me to stick to it.
I made two pans of syn free soup- two pans because I mis-judged the quantities and I used a red cabbage instead of a white cabbage so I am now in possession of two pans of PURPLE soup.
I'm supposed to be having it for lunch tomorrow

Last edited:
Tuesday 27th March 2012

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
beef chilli
rice

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

Last edited:
Wednesday 28th March 2012

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
beef chilli
rice

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

Last edited:
THURSDAY 29th March 2012

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

Friday 30th March 2012

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

Saturday 31st March 2012
A potentially "off the wagon day" as its my day out and night out with my bridemaids- but I'll be counting syns as I drink!

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

Sunday 1st April 2012
Fiance's birthday- we will be celebrating and the most naughty thing I intend to have is a slither of his "birthday cheesecake" with lots of fruit

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Healthy extras
A-
B-

Syns

Exercise

MONDAY 2nd April 2012

FIRST WEIGH IN............

Back