10 Years Ignoring The Obvious Was Just Way Too Long !!

glasweignpixie

as the title suggests 10 years of ignoring the problem was just waaaaay to long !!

when i was 19 i fell pregnant with my first Son and went for a Size 6 to a Size 26 needless to say there is almost no pictures of me after the birth of my son i think i was even too embarrassed to be in the pics showing my New Born off ( I blame the implant contraseptive for alot of my problems but as they say whats done is done)

I went on the most growling weight loss regime got to a size 16 and then fell pregnant with my second son kinda the same story and then again in 2008 i had my 3rd son by this point i had all but given up and just gave in trying !

this year was the straw that broke the camels back ........ i vowed i would never creap back up into the 20's and when my size 22 jeans stopped fitting i near hit the floor, everytime i went to the docs they would remind me that back pain hip pain etc etc was all down to my weight and on my last visit i was told i had a kink in my spine and the only way to fix it would be physio and weightloss i couldnt deal with the woman i saw in the mirror anymore and discovered Exante .... ment i could order it all online! i live in the highlands and consultants for the other vlcd are thin on the ground!

well im here now ive started im 2 weeks into my first month on the total food replacement plan and 1st 3lb lighter so long may it continue!!!

Hiya and welcome to Minimins!

Seems like you're really in a good place mentally with this, and you've had a fantastic weight loss for your first month. Keep it up and you'll be back to that size 6 in no time at all. Wishing you all the best of luck from everyone here! x

Thanks For Your Well Wishes!!! I Honestly Wouldnt Have Been Strong Enough To Do This Before, I Suffered From Sever Post Natal Depression & Managed To Go Untreated For 7 Years... Apparently Women Are Very Good At Painting On A Smile In The Morning .... I caused Awful Upset In My Marriage Etc... But Things Are Stronger Than Ever Before & I Know I Can Do It :)

Aww, I was the same with the PND, it's not a pretty state to be in, is it? Glad you're taking control now :)

Goodluck with your weightloss journey! I think we can all relate to your situation in one way or another, I think living in Scotland makes it harder to keep the weight off :p (my excuse anyway)

Back