100 days at 100%

mini_mim

After spending the last 6 months messing around, it's time to get serious - my wedding is on 06/04/13 (exactly 100 days away) and I want to be as close to my initial target of 12 stone as I can manage, aiming to be a size 12/14 dress size (currently 16/18). I'm not sure what my current weight is as I haven't been attending group since July so I will rejoin on the 7th January and get weighed then, but I am starting the plan from today.

I plan to be on Slimming World 100% from now until the wedding day, though I may allow myself a flexi-syn day for my hen party! I'm also going to the gym and have bought the 30 day shred and some weights so I can get exercising a bit more. I will be doing a long distance cycle ride across Wales next summer (400km in total) so will also be cycling when the weather improves a bit.

I plan to track all my food and exercise on this diary to see if it will help me keep on track.

So far today I have had:

Breakfast - 2 x bacon medallions, grilled; cherry tomatoes; poached egg; clementine
Lunch - Tuna; carrots; salad leaves; cherry tomatoes; 2 x Babybel (HEA); Apple
Snack - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEB)

Dinner will be roast pork (fat removed) with broccoli, cabbage and mashed potato (no added fat) and my Syns will be saved for some of my Christmas chocolate later on.

Drinks have been water and Diet Coke, and I plan to have a glass of diet cloudy lemonade with dinner.

Brilliant start! You sound so focused I bet you can do this no problem. Will be following :) x

Good luck hunny you seem super focused, I can highly recommend the 30 day shred I completed it just before Christmas and lost 11.5 inches and felt great. xx

Another good day so far :)

Breakfast: 3 x bacon medallions (grilled), cherry tomatoes and fried egg (1/2 Syn), followed by 2 Alpen Lights (HEB).
Lunch: Leftover roast pork (1 slice, fat removed), 2 Babybels (HEA), boiled egg, cherry tomatoes and salad leaves.
Snacks: Alpen Light (3 Syns), Banana

Planned for this evening is roast chicken, cabbage, carrots and mashed potato, followed by a 6 Syn chocolate lolly from Hotel Chocolat.

Yesterday and today are a bit more tricky as we are traveling from Scotland to Birmingham, trying to make good choices though.

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast - 2 bacon medallions, grilled; cherry tomatoes; 2 fried eggs (1 Syn)
Lunch - meal out - mixed salad (no dressing) with roasted smoked salmon fillet
Dinner - meal out - gammon, fried egg (1/2 Syn), side salad, new potatoes, cauliflower, carrots
Snacks - 2 Alpen Light (HEB); 2 Babybel (HEA); 2 bananas

Even allowing for some fat in cooking from the restaurant meals, I think I would have been well within my Syns for the day so I allowed myself a cheeky gin and slim after dinner (2.5 Syns)!

Today's breakfast (at a B&B) will be bacon (fat removed and hopefully grilled), fried egg (1/2 Syn), tomatoes, baked beans + Fruit if they have any. I might have some weetabix and milk as healthy extras as well - we've already paid for the breakfast, might as well get my money's worth!!!

Not sure about the rest of the day as we will be on the road for lunch and at my future in-laws for dinner, but I'll do my best.

I think I managed yesterday OK. Breakfast at the bed and breakfast was grilled bacon (fat removed), 1 fried egg (1/2 Syn), tomatoes, baked beans, 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HEB) and butter (4 Syns). Not enough superfree but other than that OK. Lunch was chicken, Babybels (HEA) and mixed salad, followed by a banana. Dinner was turkey, a large salad, and mashed potato (a couple of Syns for a small amount of butter and milk in the mash but other than that OK), followed by a fruit salad.

Today's food so far:

Breakfast - Banana, 2 Alpen Lights (HEB), bacon medallions, poached eggs, grilled tomatoes.
Lunch - Chicken, 2 Babybels (HEA), mixed salad.

Dinner will be a roast beef dinner and I am saving all my Syns to have some roasties, Yorkshire pud and gravy. I have treated myself to some Diet Coke in glass bottles for tonight's celebrations over at the in-laws to be, and will have a glass of bubbly at midnight, which will count towards tomorrow's Syns of course ;)

Happy New Year everyone, hope your celebrations tonight are good, be they on or off-plan!

Day 6:

Midnight! - Glass of champagne (6 Syns)
Breakfast - Boiled egg with Finn Crisp (1 Syn); Fruit salad
Lunch - Tuna; Salad; Babybels (HEA); Alpen Lights (HEB)
Dinner - Stir-fry with turkey, onion, ginger, red and yellow pepper, carrot, noodles and soy sauce; Bag of mini Maryland cookies (6.5 Syns)

Total - 13.5 Syns

Thank you Erica - good luck with your start tomorrow, do let me know how you get on :)

Today's food has been:

Breakfast - Banana and Total 0% Greek Yoghurt; 2 x Alpen Lights (HEB)
Lunch - Salad with tuna and Babybels (HEA)
Snack - Banana and Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
Dinner - Slow-cooked beef casserole made with extra lean casserole steak, carrots, mushroom, onion, garlic, beef stock and my secret ingredient, Marmite! Served with boiled rice and steamed cabbage; Followed by 3 segments of Dark Chocolate Orange (6.5 Syns)

Exercise - 25 minutes on the cross trainer this morning, burning around 275 calories.

Tomorrow will look very similar as I made enough casserole for 2 days!

Thank you harryhorror, struggling a little mentally today - went back to work yesterday and the stress is already getting to me :(

I stayed on plan food-wise but didn't make it to the gym.

Breakfast - 2 x Alpen Lights (bit rubbish I know, I was rushing as I got up far too late)
Lunch - salad, tuna and babybels followed by apple
Snack - banana and 0% yoghurt
Dinner - beef casserole left over from yesterday with mashed swede and mashed sweet potato (2 Syns of butter in the mash), followed by 5 segments of dark chocolate orange (10 Syns)

Stayed on plan, by the skin of my teeth - had to put my willpower up to maximum to avoid the chocolates in the office. I'm definitely an emotional overeater and work is causing a lot of stress at the moment. Struggled a bit with superfree though.

Breakfast - Apple and Oatso Simple porridge pot (HEB + 3.5 Syns)
Lunch - Pasta 'n' Sauce Cheese and Broccoli (0.5 Syn), tuna, Babybels (HEA) and an apple
Snack - Banana and Total 0%
Dinner - Baked trout, broccoli and baked sweet potato (flesh only, with 1.5 Syns butter); 4 segments chocolate orange (8)

Total Syns: 13.5

Day 10 survived, with Syns to maximum capacity - Saturday is my study day and has traditionally been my binge day also (I am in the house all day studying and fiance is working), but I have stayed on plan today so very proud of myself :) Also survived the neighbour's 12th night party without succumbing to alcohol and nibbles.

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEB), milk (HEA) and banana
Lunch - Salad with turkey and pepperami (5.5 Syns)
Snack - Banana and Total 0%
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese made with extra lean mince, onion, garlic, carrots, yellow and green peppers, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, beef stock and cornflour (1 Syn); 4 segments chocolate orange (8 Syns)

Total: 14.5 Syns

Difficult day today but stayed on plan, feel like I ate quite a lot though.

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEB), milk (HEA) and banana
Breakfast 2! - Bacon medallions, fried eggs (1 Syn) and grilled tomato
Lunch - Tuna, sweetcorn, salad
Snack - Banana, Total 0% yoghurt
Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with basil, SW chips, baby carrots, leeks; 4 chocolate orange segments (8 Syns)

Total: 9 Syns

Congratulations for staying on plan so far, its looking good! Stay focused, you have a fabulous wedding dress to get into and I am sure you will continue to stay strong. x

Back