100 Days of SS

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
Well I made it to 100 days!
While this milestone has been looming I have thought about how my life has changed in the last 100 days.
For a start,health wise I feel fabulous.I've been really well,no colds or coughs,my hair shines and everyone remarks how great my skin is.
Not carrying around all that extra weight has made me feel fitter.I don't weeze constantly.
While I am still officially obese...I feel skinny.I know I still have some way to go and I have the determination to get there,I feel so much more confident and attractive.I don't feel I have to make excuses for myself anymore.
Firstly I would like to thank Georgie...cause if she had not been successful on this diet I would not be here now and all of you for your constant support and encouragement.
I would also like to thank the people who have struggled and opened their hearts about how bad they feel cause that has given me the most motivation to stay on track.To those of you who are starting your CD journeys and feel it is a long road..it is,but at half way I feel like a new person...take it a day at a time!!!

What a lovely post! Thanks for sharing, and well done! xx

ah bless ya hun!

Well done on you amazing weight loss ... what an inspiration you are!

xx

What an inspiring post!! well done on 100 days, what a milestone..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a huge achievement and I am dead proud of you. You have got your head down and got on with it, have stayed positive throughout and supported and encouraged others on their journeys. I have no doubt that you will reach your goal. I may have inspired you to start but you are the one doing it and making it happen.

xxx

PS.... When are we going to have some before and during pics missus!!

Well done on your 100 days on CD. You have done fabulously, been looking at your weekly losses, which are very motivational.

Congratulations :)

Thank you all of you.Will try and get pictures sorted today Georgie,although you have seen me!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! MP
XXXXXXXXXXXX

I hit 100 days on Tuesday and although I haven't been 100% (couple of blips:eek:) I agree with everything you say!!

It's amazing isn't it....in the beginning I though "S**t 100 days....feels like a lifetime" but in the grand scale of things it's nothing really when you have the rest of your 'skinny/slim' life ahead of you!

MP you have done really well....if you're feeling skinny now, just imagine how you will feel when you have completed!!!

See you at the finish line!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations on getting to 100 days your weight loss has been fantastic well done....:party0019:

Back