100 Days until Christmas

synstar

Bit late to be posting this really, but yesterday it was 100 days until Christmas. My birthday falls in December too, and I really want to lose a significant amount of weight by then. So I have decided to challenge myself to see how many of the next 100 days I can be 100%. It wont be all of them, life is not like that, and I'm not going to set a specific target in weight. I'm just going to concentrate on getting as many days on track as I can and see where that gets me at the end of 100 days. Yesterday was good, so 1 day down, 99 to go!! :)

Great idea! It's a difficult time of year! having the replies in this thread will really help keep you on track!
And I like the idea of having the number of 100% days as your target instead of a weight loss target it's more realistic and more achievable in the run up to Christmas
I will follow you and it will keep me goin too :)

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

Love this!!
Been 100% this week :)
So 2/100 done
I hope to lose 17lbs before Christmas

Can i join in please?

2/100 days 100% I'm aiming for around 20lbs lost by then.

Good luck all x

Wow, so glad that people want to join me doing this! It'll be great to be able to support each other along the way!!

Anyway, been good again today - been cycling and swimming and stocked up with loads of lovely veg, so I'm all set.

2 down, 98 to go!!

I was 100% on day 1 but only about 90% on day 2 so that's still only 1/100 for me :-(

that puts you guys on the lead though, I just wanted to give ya a head start lol x

Oooh I want to join in...was the first day of this challenge yesterday or the day before? I think it was Sunday?? If so 2/100 for me too!! I like this idea, as it encourages not going off train with one 'bad day' xxx

Me too to join in!!!

I guess the start was Sunday? (wasnt 100% then) but was yesterday so thats 1/100 for me

This is a great idea

I'm on focus today! I'm guna stick to this 100% on 100 days to Christmas ideas! I've printed myself a tick sheet with 100 days to Christmas on it and when i have a good day im guna tick it so I'm gona try to fill it will as many ticks as I can!

I'm in will post what I eat every day!!! I need to lose as much as I can before the 29th oct as going to Spain whoop xx

Hi folks, yes - first day was Sunday.

I've been really good all day today - even avoided the wine and nibbles at a work do :)!

It is 9pm now, I've had both my HEx and 14 1/2 syns, and I have the munchies. Gonna stick to fre food, though, as really don't want to ruin today. Gotta make it 3/100!!!

Back