100% Diet chef to a great weight loss

Catthin

Silver Member
Hi Everyone.
My name is Cathy.I lost 44lbs last year with LLT.Sadly due to me making the wrong choices with food i have put on 14lbs.So I decided to give diet chef ago.I ordered my hamper about 4 weeks ago and the first week I lost 3lbs but i wasnt 100% commited.The next three weeks I messed around still having the diet chef meals but also eating a load of rubbish .We went on holiday last week and I gave myself a good talking too.It was either go back on a TFR diet or stick with Diet Chef.
I arrived home to two big boxes sitting in my hall.My next 5 weeks supply of diet chef meals.The decision was made.I need to make a commitment to myself so 6 weeks is not a long time in the grand scheme of things.So today is day 1 of my 100% diet chef plan.Porridge done and 1litre of fluid so far.The soups I really like especially the bacon and beans one.
My starting weight today is 79.2 kg and its going down.I WILL NOT go back into the 80kg bracket no way.
Hope everyone is enjoying Diet Chef and any help or support would be great.
Cathy

Hi Cathy, welcome. There are several of us who have recently started Diet Chef (I'm a 'first timer') and who are seeing real results from week 1. I've lost 12lb after 4 weeks and I had fun trying on some clothes yesterday that previously I wouldn't have worn as they'd been straining at the seams too much!! Wonderful to see how they fitted me now but I hope they're soon too big for me :)) Good luck!

You will make it, don't worry! So far I have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks, and hope to shift another few this week. I think DC is really easy, and even with a few slip ups you will get there in a little while.

I think that's the problem with very low calorie diets, as soon as you then don't have to deprive yourself you make bad choices and weight comes back.

I'm finding already on diet chef that because I'm being shown proper portion sizes, that sometimes appear small but are actually perfectly sized, I'm thinking more about the food I have when it's not a diet chef meal. So it's a re-education more so than a diet in the traditional sense. I always think about diets as depriving myself, and at the same time obsess so badly, then get bored of obsessing that ultimately it fails.

Anyways this time.. I'm goingforit ;)

(also known as Sarah) xxx

Back