100 miles (wii fit Jogging)

Kes

Gold Member
Hello all!!!

i am going to start a challenge for myself (and anyone else who wants to join in too!)

i am going to do 100 miles (or 160km) jogging on the wii fit. (in the section "free jogging").

this inspiration has come from my husband, who is doing a Cycle ride on the 29th May from oxford to cambridge (approx 100miles) on his own in aid of the brittish heart foundation.. he is going to be doing this in a day....
im thinking my challenge can be over a month. (as there is no way i could do it in a day!!!)

i was thinking about starting the challenge on the 1st may and then go over the whole month and the last day being the 31st (bank holiday monday)

would anyone like to Join me???

i am hoping to average 5kms a day (and make up on some days the ones i am unable to do..)

Everyone welcome!!!

count me in Kes
i was going to say what is the km alternative as wii counts kms
so ill pledge the 160km(100miles) with you!:)
i guess the mins spent doing the running for this challenge will also go onto the Wii challeng mins for May too! bonus!!:D

ha ha ha tink ill try and remember (actually that sad ive put it in my moby to go off as a reminder of important event!!) he he he

of course everyone is welcome!!!

can i join too? i may kill myself trying but ill give it a go!

of course you can. the more the merrier.

Ooooh what a fab idea, Im in...yay

thanks losingme

maynie- guess everyones different but I did 2.5 km in 10 mins so I know I need to up mine. I suppose best way would be to do a test. I have worked it out if we do it everyday we need to do 5km a day. so I probably won't do it but gonna give it ago. whatever I do is more than I do now.

Ooh, I'd love to give this a go. I havent used my Wii Fit for 25 days, as it cheerfully told me this morning, so I think this may be hard! I do love jogging on it though :)

I'll join you all aswell. Got my wii fit out on Friday night for the first time in a year so it'll do me some good to get back on it.

not long now till we get going on our challenge!!! woop woop. is everyone pumped!

Great idea but its not for me im afraid.
I sold my wii fit and console because it was keeping me in the house all the time which is why i piled on shedloads of weight and i also think its no substitute for getting out and about while the weathers decent.
Like i said if it works for you then go for it. my exercises and bike riding are doing the job just fine so i"ll stick to what works.

we do alot of walking but I have a toddler so the wii allows me to exercise in other ways I can't outside the house. I usually grab a hour when hes asleep or sometimes when hes awake he likes to jog with me lol

I'd love to join you all ... I only got my Wii fit at the weekend and am close to collapse after jogging on the short distance, so doubt I'll manage 100 miles! It will be good to see how far I get though. Count me in!

I'd love to join you all ... I only got my Wii fit at the weekend and am close to collapse after jogging on the short distance, so doubt I'll manage 100 miles! It will be good to see how far I get though. Count me in!

I was like that when I first got mine, but it gets easier! Before I didn't used to want to do the jogging because I was rubbish at it, but now i do the free jogging on 30 minutes all the time and i'm fine :D (well, I do still want to collapse at the end of it, but not during ;))

Back