100% PAYS OFF!!

Cambridge Crista

Lost 13lbs in my first week no cheating what so ever (which is a first for me EVER in my life) i have always tweaked and slightly changed things before, however this is paying off and i am not getting off this wagon until this weight is GONE :)

Hi Crista that is amazing Congratulations to you! I am weighing in tonight at 7pm I hop that I have a good loss tonight not sure what to expect this time around?

Well done that is so good 1lb short of a stone WOW WOW WOW!!!

hehe i wasnt expecting that much and i know its so awsome!!! thank you and goodluck!!! :)

Wow amazing well Done Crista

what a motivation to others great news x

amazing loss!

soul source!!!! p.s just tried the soups!! YUMMMMM :)

THANK YOU GUYS!!! im happy :)

Thanks guys :)

Wow well done that's amazing. Day 5 for me tomorrow, lying in bed with a rumbly tummy!!

Finding it difficult, don't like the porridge but soup is fine.
Ann

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done! X
12 lbs! congrats! I was down 7.2 at my 1st week's weigh in. still feeling incredibly strong. How are you holding up?

12 lbs! congrats! I was down 7.2 at my 1st week's weigh in. still feeling incredibly strong. How are you holding up?

I am holding on. Getting so tempted just to eat lol it's hard I'm not hungry just wanting to eat :( got to keep in there

Yes I like to soups too I really like the tomato and the chili one, what ones do you like?

I don't like tomato just the chilli, potato and leek , vegetable, chicken and mushroom :) xx

I am holding on. Getting so tempted just to eat lol it's hard I'm not hungry just wanting to eat :( got to keep in there

Hope you're still hanging in there! I'm readying to go back to work in the morning. Still hanging on myself. It's so rewarding to see a different (LOWER) number on the scale each time i step on it!

Back