100 pounds to lose :(.

xClaire84x

Hi

I was wondering if there was anyone with around the same weight to lose as me that wants to be my buddy?

I get married in July so need as much off as possible by then :).

Xx

Hi Hun I have over 100 to lose started at 21 st 6.5 my heaviest lost 4.5 last week so yeah ill buddy with ya Hun xxxx

Cool :).

I started at 19st 7 that was my heaviest too. Lost 6 my first week then put 1 on last week :(. Stuck to it so far this week but then it is only Tuesday lol.

How u getting on?

Xx

Looking for another buddy as it seems the posted above has gone :(.

Xx

I've got a 100 pounds to lose! ?

I'm starting at just over 17 stone (starting and weighting myself on Tuesday) and want to get to 10 stone. Long way to go I know but I would like to be down to 13 stone by November.

I've got a 100 pounds to lose! ?

I'm starting at just over 17 stone (starting and weighting myself on Tuesday) and want to get to 10 stone. Long way to go I know but I would like to be down to 13 stone by November.

Hey.

I started at over 19 stone and just in the 18s yesterday when I weighed :).

We will get there :).

Xx

Yes we will! :) do you have a goal wright/ size you want to try and get to or are you just going to see how you feel when the weight comes off?

I think I want to get to about 10 stone/size 1o but who knows. I might feel very happy and confident at 12.

I'm just going out for a Sunday dinner soon. Enjoy my Yorkshires and gravy before I have to count them on Tuesday lol. Although I am already eating 'sensibly'. No puddings and portion control.

I think I'd like to be a size 12 but when I get there i might change my mind lol.

I have just spent the morning making soup for lunches during the week and cottage pie and chilli from the hairy bikers diet book to freeze for dinners :).

Enjoy ur yorkies and gravy. That's my favourite lol.

Xx

Yeah it's a long way off yet. I'd be ecstatic to just be a size 16 at the moment lol, but if you going to aim you might as well.

Just noticed we are the same age because we are both born in 1984.

Yeah it's a long way off yet. I'd be ecstatic to just be a size 16 at the moment lol, but if you going to aim you might as well.

Just noticed we are the same age because we are both born in 1984.

Cool :).

I bought a size 16 swimsuit cause that was my aim to be in it by November for Tenerife. It's one with the sides cut out and it came the other other day and its tiny lol.

I don't really mind how long it takes me to get the weight off aslong as I get there :).

Xx

Well there is plenty of time till then :) my goal is be down to a size 12 by November. Ambitious, but achievable. I've joined the gym and today is my last day of not dieting as tonight is weigh in.

Dreading the scales but excited too as I want to just get started now. Going to Asda later to stock up on healthy foods.

What days do you get weighed?

Hey

I get weighed on a saturday. Im just doing ww online so weigh myself :)

Good luck for ur wi lol

xx

Hey

I get weighed on a saturday. Im just doing ww online so weigh myself :)

Good luck for ur wi lol

xx

Finally been weighed in. SW is 17st 4.5lbs :-( slightly higher than I expected but not by much.

Let the dieting begin! Joined the gym but didn't want to take on too much at once so will start swimming there from next week and hopefully gradually build it up.

How's your diet going?

So far so good lol. Had wee girl at soft play this morning so got some activity points lol. Not had anything to eat yet tho :s

Xx

Hiya,

I am new again god that sounds depressing! I have 210lb's to loose starting fresh AGAIN from 5th August. Any one got that much to loose?

Sarah x

When I started, I had 10st to loose.... I now have about another 50lb to loose till I am in a 'healthy' weight for my height.
I am nearing closer to the magical 100lb total loss mark (80.5llb) and I never thought it would be possible to loose so much when I first started but I found breaking it down into 7lb 'goals' has helped me as it does not seem as much as saying a 100lb to go. 7lb increments is a lot easier to achieve and has kept me going as, as soon as Ive got to one 7lb goal I instantly work out how long I have to get to my next one. Good Luck :)

can anyone help me please I am just starting and im mixed up with daily allowance _i dont attend a class but have joined a gym and want to follow pro points

weight 22 st 4
height 5 "4
Female - i sit all day at work but attend gym/swim Tuesday -Friday and i am 42 can anyone tell me my daily prop points or point me where i could find out please -

If you google propoints calculator there should be some websites able to help you

Back