Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

100% week - what is this?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Shelbyflyinsolo, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Shelbyflyinsolo

Shelbyflyinsolo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.85%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Can someone explain to me what a 100% week is? i see people talking about it on here and am not sure what it is, thanks :) x :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I have no idea either! Maybe if you use all your points as opposed to leaving some of your weeklies?

4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    It's sticking to the diet plan 100% - Which in my mind means sticking to your points, tracking EVERYTHING including that dash of milk in your tea, that teeny spread of marg on your toast, the whole caboodle.
    I presume it applies to all diets and healthy eating plans :)

I'm aiming to be 100% on plan in 2011. I strayed too much in 2010, cheating with the odd biccie with my cuppa that didn't get written down, etc etc etc. Soon adds up, and in the end I was only ruining my own plan!!! So 100% is the way forward!!!

5. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Cool - thats interesting to know. I've been 100% since the beginning then. Pretty sure I wouldn't have lost nearly as much if I hadn't been counting stuff. I'm generally sure to leave about 10 weekly points every week too in case there's anything I've forgotten about. :)

6. Shelbyflyinsolo

Shelbyflyinsolo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.85%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    ahhh thanks for that, i was ever so confussed, i wasnt sure! but thankyou ever so much for clearing that up! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.