1000 kcal step

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 27meadow, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Anyone on the 1000 kcal step and still losing weight, finding the diet so hard to stick to thinking about moving to this step to make it easier to lose it may take longer but I can live with that.

Let me know.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

I had to change to the 1000 plan as I was diagnosed with M.E., I'm loosing two pounds a week, really have enjoyed the 1000 plan.. good luck x

4. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Thats great I haven't lost anything for ages as I keep cheating so think I should just move up the plan, I would be thrilled with 2lbs a week to be honest with you.

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

I've just moved up to 810 and although I don't know how good it will be I'll see?

What stage are you on at the moment?

6. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

I'm starting to look forward to moving from 810 up to 1000 now. I dreaded it for a while but looking forward to the choice on it xxx I do miss my rice and couscous xxx

Let us know if you go up and how you get on please xxx good luck