1000 plan list please...

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hi everyone, hope ur all doing okay. i'm over on weight watchers now but i have a load of shakes left over from doing cd. want to use them up before they go out of date as such a waste if not used. i am going to try the 1000 plan for a few weeks. so i was wondering do any of u have the list of foods etc for the 1000 plan. i did have the book for it but cant find it, can only find SS and 810 grrr..!! is it 2 shakes a day and 2 meals? and what foods are u allowed?? any help would be much appreciated. thanks xxx

Just bumping this up to see if anyone can help. Thanks x

Bumping this up for a 3rd and final time. Pleeeease can anyone enlighten me..??? Xxx

Thanks pet. I'm not sure who the CDC's are on here though. I might pluck up the courage to phone my old CDC in the morning but I'm scared it would seem cheeky seeing as I not on plan anymore. Xx

Thanks luvvie.

How are you anyway? did u enjoy ur cruise? been a long time since I last checked in with you xx

Was browsing and found this thread. I have list from when I did cambridge before.
Breakfast - Cambride Product plus 150kcal breakfast or 150kcal fruit (or fruit can be eaten throughout day)
Options - 40g no added sugar muesli, 2 shredded wheat, 40g porridge, one boiled egg on small slice granary bread with scrape of low fat spread.
Have 1/2 skimmed milk or 150g low fat yoghurt. If taking cereal etc must use milk from allowance.

Lunch - Cambridge product and 1 small salad (include green salad leaves, cucumber, radish, celery etc)

Dinner - Choose either 40g brown or basmati rice, couscous or wholemeal pasta. Or 150g sweet potato, 1000g baked potato, 200g new potatoes.
Then add protein same kind of things as in 810. And also portion green veg or salad and also 50kcal fruit.
Hope this helps and hasnt changed too much since I did Cambridge.

I'm onto ww now. loving the new plan. But I've about 30 cd sachets in the cupboard and everytime I look at them I think it's such a waste. So wanted to use them up without doing the hardcore stages of cd.

Glad u had a good cruise. you've done so so well getting to goal. are u following any sort of plan now or are u just healthy eating.? I'm still reading 'beck book' but still fall off the wagon sometimes lol xx

I'm onto ww now. loving the new plan. But I've about 30 cd sachets in the cupboard and everytime I look at them I think it's such a waste. So wanted to use them up without doing the hardcore stages of cd.

Glad u had a good cruise. you've done so so well getting to goal. are u following any sort of plan now or are u just healthy eating.? I'm still reading 'beck book' but still fall off the wagon sometimes lol xx
Defintely use your packs up on ww.. Cd costs to much money to br wasting them.

I'm calorie counting ATM but will look at propoints next month, heard good reports about the new plan.

Keep at it Em.. I haven't touched Beck for a while lol x

Back