1000 Plan & Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jax77, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Jax77

Jax77 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Hi, I've been lurking for a while & have found the posts to be really informative and they have helped loads when I have struggled.

I have managed to get my BMI below 25 using the SS/SS+ & 810 plans, which I am really happy with. I have now moved onto the 1000 plan, as now I am out of Ketosis I find the 810 plan harder to stick to.

I have a little more weight to lose & I was wondering at what rate I can expect my losses to be on the 1000 plan?

I intend to stick with 1000 until I reach my goal & then move up the other plans.

Jax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

I think the losses are about 2lb a week

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done jax

5. Jax77

Jax77 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Thank you.

2lbs a week sounds great, fingers crossed I get it.

I'm very worried about losing motivation now i'm not in ketosis.

Keeping in Ketosis was what really kept me going on the lower plans and made me not cheat. (I did get a bit obsessed & was checking twice a day)

But now that goal is not there it seems easier to excuse small lapses and I don't want them to become big lapses and undo the good work. I'm really pleased with what I have achieved so far.

Sorry for having a bit of a moan, has anyone else struggled to stick to the higher plans?

Jax

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.