1000 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

What counts as a 150 calorie breakfast?
    Protein? Fruit? Cereal?

Haven't got the yellow booklet yet and I see my CDC tomorrow, but I had to start 1000 today due to a lack of shakes, heh.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Just read my book for 1000kcal.

Breakfast (150kcal) - choose one of:

- 40g no added sugar muesli (use milk from daily portion)
    - 2 shredded wheat (use milk from daily portion)
    - Bowl of porridge (2 sbsp porridge oats, 75ml skimmed milk and 75ml water (use milk from daily portion)
    - One boiled egg, small slice granary bread with scraping v.low fat spread

OR choose fruits to make 150kcal.

Hope this helps!

4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

how can you find out how many less calories you can have a day to lose weight??

5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

It's different for everyone - if you're on CD you will lose weight - the speed/amount is as individual as you are.

6. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Do you reckon I can have poached eggs? Can't imagine why not.

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

A poached egg would be the same as a boiled egg I'd imagine......

8. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Woohoo!

I didn't have breakfast this morning because I didn't know what to have, so I think I'll go and have poached egg and wholemeal toast :D
    We don't have 'granary' bread, I'm guessing it's similar to wholemeal though.

9. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

ohmygod! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'd forgotten how much I missed egg on toast!

Mmmmmmmm that was LOVELY :D

10. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

hi, could someone please write down a typical 1000kcal menu on CD as i don't have my booklet and am gonna see my cdc on tuesday, and start 1000kcal on monday. so i basically need one days worth of recipes:) is anyone willing to help out a girl in need?:)

11. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

btw, just read smth disturbing on another thread- if i am now BMI 23,2 (around BMI 23.88 on CDC scales), does that mean that me doing 810kcal now is wrong?? Should I be already doing 1000kcal??