1000 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 23 July 2008.

1. jennikay

jennikay Well-Known Member

What counts as a 150 calorie breakfast?
    Protein? Fruit? Cereal?

Haven't got the yellow booklet yet and I see my CDC tomorrow, but I had to start 1000 today due to a lack of shakes, heh.
  2. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Just read my book for 1000kcal.

Breakfast (150kcal) - choose one of:

- 40g no added sugar muesli (use milk from daily portion)
    - 2 shredded wheat (use milk from daily portion)
    - Bowl of porridge (2 sbsp porridge oats, 75ml skimmed milk and 75ml water (use milk from daily portion)
    - One boiled egg, small slice granary bread with scraping v.low fat spread

OR choose fruits to make 150kcal.

Hope this helps!
  3. Charisma

Charisma Well-Known Member

how can you find out how many less calories you can have a day to lose weight??
  4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

It's different for everyone - if you're on CD you will lose weight - the speed/amount is as individual as you are.
  5. jennikay

Do you reckon I can have poached eggs? Can't imagine why not.
  6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

A poached egg would be the same as a boiled egg I'd imagine......
  7. jennikay

I didn't have breakfast this morning because I didn't know what to have, so I think I'll go and have poached egg and wholemeal toast :D
    We don't have 'granary' bread, I'm guessing it's similar to wholemeal though.
  8. jennikay

ohmygod! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'd forgotten how much I missed egg on toast!

Mmmmmmmm that was LOVELY :D
  9. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

hi, could someone please write down a typical 1000kcal menu on CD as i don't have my booklet and am gonna see my cdc on tuesday, and start 1000kcal on monday. so i basically need one days worth of recipes:) is anyone willing to help out a girl in need?:)
  10. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

btw, just read smth disturbing on another thread- if i am now BMI 23,2 (around BMI 23.88 on CDC scales), does that mean that me doing 810kcal now is wrong?? Should I be already doing 1000kcal??