100g Protein??

LVP123

Hi everyone
I've only just started on slim & save (although I've had the mealpacks for months lol, plus a few exante ones)
I am only doing 3 mealpacks a day and am having a multivitamin every day. On the Slim & Save FAQs (on this site) it says that if you only have 3 mealpacks a day then you should also have 100g of protein (im assuming chicken/white fish etc) and that it gives info on the instruction leaflet. On my instruction leaflet it just says you can have 200g of selected vegetables, nothing about the protein. (unless I'm just missing it somewhere!!)
Can somebody clarify for me whether you need the extra protein or if this is optional?

Thanks =)

There's a sticky here that has good ideas on it, http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/263390-protein-options.html but my understanding is you have to have the 100g of protein in addition to the veg if you're only doing 3 packs, to ensure you get the nutrients you need. It mentions it on the instruction leaflet in the "for women" paragraph, but that sticky gives loads of better ideas :)

Good luck

You need the extra protein. If you don't get enough your body could use your own muscles which would lead to muscle wastage and a reduction in metabolism. On 3 pack a day programmes I assume the packs contain more protein. For SnS you need 4 packs a day or 3 packs plus the protein. It is on the instructions but not overly obvious I agree!

Back