100lbs & then some!

Vm019

Silver Member
Hi guys I just stumbled across this thread! I joined sw a year ago this Friday coming! Horrified to find I'd over 100lbs to lose.

I know I should probably be aiming for about 12/13stone but I don't want to look too faded! So for now I will be happy- ecstatic in fact- by reaching 100lb loss - I'll then be 208 lb & be size 16 (14 in some clothes which was my aim!) I'll also be within 7lbs of my husbands weight .... Perhaps then in a few mths when my body settles I may try to lose some more if I'm not 100% happy !

Lots of waffle but I hope it makes sense... I know if I say I reached my target folk may think I could do with losing a lot more .... But that's something I'll deal with! Getting 100 off means I'll also have a bmi <30 & no longer be categorised as obese -.....

Lost 6st 5 so far so 11lb left to go ! (for now anyway!)

Hi Vm and welcome. I wish you every success. I wanted to get down to 12 stone, but as I passed the 13 1/2 mark My wife and daughter started telling me I looked scrawny and gaunt, so I'd wait until you get under 30 BMI and then re look at it.

Hello there, congrats on the weight loss so far and good luck with the rest :)

Jim said:
Hi Vm and welcome. I wish you every success. I wanted to get down to 12 stone, but as I passed the 13 1/2 mark My wife and daughter started telling me I looked scrawny and gaunt, so I'd wait until you get under 30 BMI and then re look at it.

Thank u! It just doesn't sound slim- but then if I compare the waist size of my old trousers lol - just gonna be nice knowing I'm no longer obese !

JLStretton said:
Hello there, congrats on the weight loss so far and good luck with the rest :)

Thank u :0) getting ever closer to the big 100!..... Few more cake hurdles to jump on the way lol

Morning Vm, make sure you hang on to your biggest pair of trousers, then you can do a Big Pant's pic
BP1.jpg

Back