100th restart

PinkMantha

time to get focused
hi guys, restarting today after struggling to get back on since april and still weighing the same as i did then, wish me luck and please give me some support xxx

hi guys, restarting today after struggling to get back on since april and still weighing the same as i did then, wish me luck and please give me some support xxx

Hi there,

Well done for getting back to it. This is my umpteenth restart as well. I'm on day 3 today (again) and everything is going good so far.

The first time I did CD it was so easy, not having to think about food and I am really determined to get into that frame of mind again.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing of your experiences during your weight loss journey.

Lorrayne :D

i work in a kebab shop doing deliverys and its like torture with all that food around me, i struggle so much! i am having a breast enlargment on the 1st dec so i need to get as much weight off as possible by then :( xxx good luck xxx

some motivational speeches please guys xx

Hey hon

I had my first weigh in today and lost 13lbs. I have to say the feeling I have at the moment tastes better than any junk food ever did.

You have to keep telling yourself that you will be slim. Try not to say the negative stuff to your self because that kind of becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. The more positive thoughts you force yourself to have the more in control you will feel

You don't need luck etc; you just need to make a choice. Choose to be slim :-D

Gg xx

13lbs is f**king amazing, your are so lucky! the best i have lost in a week is 9lb and a stone in 2 weeks! i have got 55 days till my breast enlargment and 55lb to lose so im hoping i can lose a 1lb a day xxx

13lbs is f**king amazing, your are so lucky! the best i have lost in a week is 9lb and a stone in 2 weeks! i have got 55 days till my breast enlargment and 55lb to lose so im hoping i can lose a 1lb a day xxx

Yeah .. but starting at 20 stone so have a lot to lose! lol

Are you doing any exercise? I've started the 10,000 steps daily plan as a minimum. That will keep your metabolism revved up and maximise your weight loss.

is that your fiest loss 13lb? wish i could lose that :( i have a pedometer so ill try with the 10,000 steps and hopefully will notcie more of a loss xxx

Yeah... my first weigh in. CDC says if I keep up the exercise I should average about 5lbs a week fingers crossed :-D But once the numbers keep dropping I'll be happy :D I'm trying to focus more on changing my beliefs so I become a healthy active person.

Back