104lbs to lose

JanieJane84

:( When I convertered my weight earlier I thought, 104lbs doesn't seem so bad... Bloody hell its awful!

This is me. I'm 27 and a bit, I have a sit down job and barely get any excercise. I joined SW in November and have just cracked 2st 2lbs.

So here I am, 100+lbs to lose... I'm gonna get this bad boy and I'm get it good!

Jane

I have a similar amount to lose so I look forward to seeing your updates :) Good luck xx

I have a similar amount to lose so I look forward to seeing your updates :) Good luck xx

Thanks BatFitch! I fear its going to be a long one! Good luck with your journey too, what plan are you following? xx

We have almost identical amounts to loose in total :) I find it is much easier to manage if you break it down into mini-goals, it makes you feel like you have accomplished something when you get to them :) Look forward to hearing how you are doing! Good luck :)

We have almost identical amounts to loose in total :) I find it is much easier to manage if you break it down into mini-goals, it makes you feel like you have accomplished something when you get to them :) Look forward to hearing how you are doing! Good luck :)

Thanks JensonButtonGirl. I am thinking of smaller targets, thinking of it as one makes it seem impossible. I fear my final goal weight is too small but according to SW thats the top end of my target!

Hope you're journey goes well :) xx

Thanks BatFitch! I fear its going to be a long one! Good luck with your journey too, what plan are you following? xx

It will but break it down into stone brackets, and BMI brackets and it will go a lot quicker :) I'm just doing a really low calorie diet, with lots of veggies, water and exercise - just for a kick start, then I'll go to normal calorie counting with exercise x

Ah sure, it could be worse! You'll have under 100 in no time! :)

It certainly could, I think it was the shock of seeing it in pounds that got me! Heres hoping for going under this week! Tho its coming up to my lady time :(

It will but break it down into stone brackets, and BMI brackets and it will go a lot quicker :) I'm just doing a really low calorie diet, with lots of veggies, water and exercise - just for a kick start, then I'll go to normal calorie counting with exercise x

I hope you get the results you want! If I don't follow a plan and go to a group I can't shift a thing. I find that I 'cheat' because theres no one seeing the scales!

I'm gonna go for losing another 10% and take it from there I think. Its actually exciting now!

Haha that might be a good idea! Oddly, since doing SW I've not been tempted to cheat, its actually not possible because of the syns plan you can eat what you want.

I'm more determined this time too, I want another baby and whilst we are TTC I know losing weight will help my case more! xx

Hello :)

Its totally doable. I started at a similar weight to you. As of today my total loss is 7stone. And I'm just 2lbs off loosing my 100lb xxx

I remember seeing those high numbers and thinking oh my god!!! You'll see those scales dropping down and down and you'll become addicted to the taste of success.

Good Luck xxxx

Hello :)

Its totally doable. I started at a similar weight to you. As of today my total loss is 7stone. And I'm just 2lbs off loosing my 100lb xxx

I remember seeing those high numbers and thinking oh my god!!! You'll see those scales dropping down and down and you'll become addicted to the taste of success.

Good Luck xxxx

WOW! That is amazing, I love hearing stories of people who have lost what I need to its so inspiring. How did you do it? When did you start? xx

Hi well I started last yr, very half hearted. In January I was tagged in a fb pic of me at a party. It knocked me sick. I had no idea what I looked like. So I started cutting down etc, gained, lost, stopped started. Last august I was about 19 stone. I started doing Zumba and toned up a little, so so half hearted again though. Then on jan 3rd this yr I joined minimins weighing in at 18.1. I followed slimming world and done quite well. Then almost 5 weeks ago I decided I needed to shift this weight. I was refused the contraceptive pill I wanted as my bmi was too high. I moved to exante. A vlcd. But so far this year... Just over 12 weeks I have lost 45pounds.

Here's my diary, the first post lists my reasons for losing the weight. http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/250625-diary-where-im-going.html

xxxx

Back