10lbs in 10 weeks

MrsKing

Hi all I am ready and motivated to start again so I am going to aim for a lb a week until our Xmas party :) so starting tomorrow , I'm all prepared and excited to re-start. Also looking forward to body magic again as at the min I'm doing nothing! Not even walking like I used to! So this will be me new diary starting tomorrow! Feel free to comment leave advice and any tips along the way x

That's brilliant!
Good luck!
You will defo be able to do it!
I would love to loose 10lbs in 10 weeks, sounds like a great little minigoal!

kate x

That's brilliant!
Good luck!
You will defo be able to do it!
I would love to loose 10lbs in 10 weeks, sounds like a great little minigoal!

kate x

Thank you ! Last feast tonight before starting in the morning! How are you getting on ? X

Good thank you :)

Have lost half a stone in 3 weeks and don't feel deprived and have been having nights out as normal! It doesn't restrict you at all just gets you to wiser choices!

Going to my sister in laws wedding in December in India! so would love to be a stone lighter by then. :)

Have a good week.
:)

Kate x

Well Kate, I'm hoping to join you and loose 10lbs before Christmas, I'm so fed up of not quite getting it right loosing a few pounds getting clever and then putting it all back on and then some. 10lbs would be good.

Good Luck

Anne x

Good thank you :)

Have lost half a stone in 3 weeks and don't feel deprived and have been having nights out as normal! It doesn't restrict you at all just gets you to wiser choices!

Going to my sister in laws wedding in December in India! so would love to be a stone lighter by then. :)

Have a good week.
:)

Kate x

That's fantastic we'll done ! Keep up the good work , I would be delighted if I could do that x

Well Kate, I'm hoping to join you and loose 10lbs before Christmas, I'm so fed up of not quite getting it right loosing a few pounds getting clever and then putting it all back on and then some. 10lbs would be good.

Good Luck

Anne x

That's exactly what I do , so I thought a lb of week shouldn't be too hard or too restrictive ! I am starting the mini challenge today :) x

I've started today too, weetabix and skimmed milk with strawberries for brekkie, now 2 egg omlette and spag hoops for luch also had half litre water so far xx

Anne

or lunch even x

Hi Everyone , Well i officially started on Sunday, but weigh in is on friday , so just short of a week for my first week but im still hoping for the 1lb of that i have set myself. So far i have done quite well (well to say its only tuesday) , had a bit of a slip last night, 2 many biscuits but within my syns so its 'allowed' !!!!
Ive discovered a few different recipes, im going to try the Diet Coke chicken which ive been told is likea BBQ Chinese meal, so im going to do that with noodles or rice. I am also interested in the Linda Mccartney red onion sausages ive found the Vegetarian ones to be lovely , but didnt realise they were 2 syns ! Its Fish & Chips tonight, SW style of course !
How is everyone else getting on ??
x

think that I blew it yesterday brill until emmerdale then we had a bar of aero orange between us drat. today I've been good so far!!

Anne x

think that I blew it yesterday brill until emmerdale then we had a bar of aero orange between us drat. today I've been good so far!!

Anne x

It was the same for me last night - soap time ways gets me ! It's not the same having a cuppa and a bowl of fruit! Just need to make sensible choices tonight ha ! X
Are u at class or slimming g from home ?

Well it was weigh day this morning and 2lbs off !!!! im pleased but still have a long way to go but can honestly say ive had everything i have wanted this week and not missed out on anything so im pleased at that. Target is now 8lbs before the 20th December. Looking forward to another week of food optimising.
Meal prepping this morning for the week ahead. I know its going to be difficult shifting the rest of the 8lb so i will have to have a look at my tweeks and i have estimated a few syns, so i do need to be exact now and not wing it !!
How is everyone else getting on ? x

hiya, Sorry having a mini crisis all by myself but am ok now, I've stayed the same which I'm ok with so this week I'm back on track but going to Majorca on Thursday for a week, so I'll try to swim every day and walk more than at home, then whenI get back I think I'll join the local SW club.
good Luck if I don't get back on here before the hols

Anne x

Well it's weigh in again tomorrow and not done good at all :( if I sts I will be happy as I will still b at my target with loosing 2lb last week - not feeling confident though- will see tomorrow! X

arghhhh been really bad the past few weeks and doesnt look like im gonna make my target - fresh start this morning but that means i need to loose 5lb before friday to make my target - can it be done ???? Im gong to give it a good go ! Il keep you updated on fridays weigh in !

Back