10lbs in 2 weeks?

bethcox_

I'm desperate to shift 10lbs in 2 weeks, is this doable? I'm on sole source and have 3 shakes a day and an unlimited amount of water too! Is it possible to do 5lb a week?!

Its possible that it depends on your start weight and activity levels but in short, yes its very possible.

I have my second weigh in tomorrow (I started on 28/8) but its looking like i will have lost around 13lbs. Just got to get your head down and get on with it. I struggled a lot in the first week (but stayed on it) but this week has been much better. I takes a while to get used to the products

x

I'm desperate to shift 10lbs in 2 weeks, is this doable? I'm on sole source and have 3 shakes a day and an unlimited amount of water too! Is it possible to do 5lb a week?!

i lost 10lbs my 1st week , 4lbs my 2nd and 4lbs my 3rd , hope this helps x

Weigh in tonight I'm not gonna be ambitious but it has to be 3lb or more haha. For the first time in 5 weeks last night I really struggled with water hopefully it'll improve today xx

Weigh in tonight I'm not gonna be ambitious but it has to be 3lb or more haha. For the first time in 5 weeks last night I really struggled with water hopefully it'll improve today xx

Good luck pal , let us know how you get on xxxx

Back