• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

10lbs in 2 weeks?

Its possible that it depends on your start weight and activity levels but in short, yes its very possible.

I have my second weigh in tomorrow (I started on 28/8) but its looking like i will have lost around 13lbs. Just got to get your head down and get on with it. I struggled a lot in the first week (but stayed on it) but this week has been much better. I takes a while to get used to the products

x

S: 17st3lb C: 16st9lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st8lb(3.32%)
I'm desperate to shift 10lbs in 2 weeks, is this doable? I'm on sole source and have 3 shakes a day and an unlimited amount of water too! Is it possible to do 5lb a week?!

i lost 10lbs my 1st week , 4lbs my 2nd and 4lbs my 3rd , hope this helps x

Weigh in tonight I'm not gonna be ambitious but it has to be 3lb or more haha. For the first time in 5 weeks last night I really struggled with water hopefully it'll improve today xx

S: 17st3lb C: 16st9lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st8lb(3.32%)
Weigh in tonight I'm not gonna be ambitious but it has to be 3lb or more haha. For the first time in 5 weeks last night I really struggled with water hopefully it'll improve today xx

Good luck pal , let us know how you get on xxxx