1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Hello, I desperately want to see 9s in those scales. After I did a month of Bootcamp last year I got to 9t 7 and felt great. Then I got preg. And we all know what happened next lol! I've gone from 10st10 to 10st 4 in a week. Would love to see 9st 13 on the scales it would give me that boost I need! I'm worried cause I cheated tho. For dinner I had sea bass salad and coleslaw. Won't be happening again tho!! Anyone else trying to get to the 9s x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Constantstar

Ahhhh I want to get into the 9s please be this wed I am..... Prettttttyyyy please xxx

4. yoyoagogo

yoyoagogo Well-Known Member

Hi constant - I've just been reading your diary - are you going to update it? It might help you?

5. Constantstar

I know I must update ! X

6. yoyoagogo

7. Constantstar

Hello I jumped ship over to slimming world ! Loving is so far. First week I'm now 9st 11 and hopefully at next weigh in I've lost a bit more! We shall see. Good luck.

8. yoyoagogo

Great, I'm planning to move onto SW to maintain :) that's a great loss! Good luck! :) x

9. yoyoagogo

I'm in the 10's... :) so pleased. I have a long way to go to drop into the 9's but I'll keep going :)

10. yoyoagogo

No one else in the 10's on here?

11. Whimsyfae

Whimsyfae Well-Known Member

Hi Yoyo, I'm currently 10st10lb and looking to get to 9st7lb and see how much more I'd like to lose. Hope you're still doing well x

12. yoyoagogo

Hey glad to have a buddy on here :) I'm still doing well thanks - how are you doing? X

13. Whimsyfae

I'm doing better now, thanks. Just couldn't get motivated to restart even though I knew I needed to. Clothes are fitting better and feeling thinner already. I keep losing and gaining the same 18lbs or so but this time it's a change of eating for life. If I could get down to the low nines I know I'd want to stay there! Great to have a buddy x

14. Whimsyfae

10st 8lbs this morning, was hoping another sneaky half pound might have come off so I could see the half stone. Hoping for 7lbs off this month as a minimum as I expect the losses to start slowing down. Must start exercising! Hope you're doing well Yoyo, I feel a bit funny joining in with established diaries x

15. yoyoagogo

Well done! That's great :) I'm back on it from tomorrow - had a bit of a naughty food heavy week ;)

Hoping to get to 10 stone 3 soon then that will be 2 stone off! :)

16. yoyoagogo

What do you mean?

17. Whimsyfae

Just that everyone on them knows what's being said without having to go back pages. Maybe I'm odd, lol.

18. yoyoagogo

Aww bless so you feel like a newcomer? You'll soon catch up and get to know everyone :)

19. Mere

Mere Well-Known Member

Well have found the thread. Can't remember how to subscribe to it! Now to find the willpower to get into the 9s again.

20. yoyoagogo

Yey! Welcome mere :)

21. Mere

Mere Well-Known Member

As you can see I was able to subscribe. Weight this morning was 10st 6 lb so that is my starting point.