11 lb loss on second week!

payn3477

Last night I had my second weigh in. I was really pleased with a 7 lb loss last week but this week....11 lb. My counsellor had to check the scales to make sure they were right.

I can now go on bars too. Last night I had chocolate orange and this morning I have had cranburry crunch. They taste great...and so filling.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

WOW!! Well done, that's good going.

We are on same day then I think, I had first choc bar last night and have toffee one for lunch today. They've been nice so far, so all good!!

That's brilliant, 18lbs in a fortnight. I am so pleased for you. Keep up the good work.

The bars are great, I have one everyday and I really look forward to them. Mind you, they give me cronic wind.

Well done. Fantastic news.

Enjoy the bars! :D

How fantastic!! Well done. Casn I ask- are you excersizing. I lost 7 lbs this week and am thrilled but have l-o-t-s to so would love to know how to speed it up a jot!

Well done hun that's a wonderful weightloss 18lbs in 2 weeks WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats fantastic, well done. I see Nicky is your CDC, you must live near me somewhere??

That is amazing! Very well done! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I lost 6.5 on my second weigh in today - I know its good but I was a bit disappointed as another pound would have put me down to the 21s! Never mind, I'll do it next week!
x

WOWOWOWOW what a brilliant second week loss you must be ecstatic. I'm so pleased for you :D

Back