• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

11 lb loss on second week!

Last night I had my second weigh in. I was really pleased with a 7 lb loss last week but this week....11 lb. My counsellor had to check the scales to make sure they were right.

I can now go on bars too. Last night I had chocolate orange and this morning I have had cranburry crunch. They taste great...and so filling.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOW!! Well done, that's good going.

We are on same day then I think, I had first choc bar last night and have toffee one for lunch today. They've been nice so far, so all good!!
That's brilliant, 18lbs in a fortnight. I am so pleased for you. Keep up the good work.

The bars are great, I have one everyday and I really look forward to them. Mind you, they give me cronic wind.

To infinity and beyond!
Well done. Fantastic news.

Enjoy the bars! :D
How fantastic!! Well done. Casn I ask- are you excersizing. I lost 7 lbs this week and am thrilled but have l-o-t-s to so would love to know how to speed it up a jot!
Well done hun that's a wonderful weightloss 18lbs in 2 weeks WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs a flattering photo
Thats fantastic, well done. I see Nicky is your CDC, you must live near me somewhere??

Totally Focused
That is amazing! Very well done! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I lost 6.5 on my second weigh in today - I know its good but I was a bit disappointed as another pound would have put me down to the 21s! Never mind, I'll do it next week!
WOWOWOWOW what a brilliant second week loss you must be ecstatic. I'm so pleased for you :D