11 lbs gained on one week Ski holiday..

curvygirlie

Now that's what I CALL a weight gain!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 week off dukan due to total carb overload for a week whilst on a ski-ing holiday in France. Think I ate my bodyweight in bread, chocolate and more besides.

Gonna go onto PP for a few days to shift the water as I'm full of the dreaded bloat and then take it from there.

I think id be totally mortified! Im off to Florida in May so expecting that kinda gain!

Hope u had a good time though!

On my holiday in November I struggled so much.
I had to accept some dinner invitations so I went ''atkinsy'' a bit.... but that made me sick.
The fat, the sugar...
Towards the end of my holiday I had some chocolate, corn, pizza and a cheeseburger....
I continued to lose weight but I struggled so much... and I did not really enjoyed my holiday.

Annalise, you enjoyed your holiday.
Do not regret that.
Continue with the diet and everything will be ok.

I'm sure you'll lose it in no time, I would never diet on holiday, food is a big part of holidays for me. I had 2 weeks in Florida in October and decided that I would forget about the diet when I left for the airport, I only gained 4 lbs but I think that was because I was at the end of conso and nearly in stabilisation. I know I wouldn't have enjoyed the holiday if I'd spent 2 weeks worrying about what I put in mouth

I had an amazing time on my first ever ski holiday. I ate what i wanted, when i wanted.

i'm not too worried about it as i gained 6lbs in 4days on my last holiday, but lost it all after 1 week back on Dukan.

Life's too short to diet on holiday......:flirt2:

Good times and good memories are important in life - you can start back and lose the weight if you stay focused and positive. Good luck.

it was an amazing experience, one I shall never forget.

11lbs in return for a fab holiday - well worth it in my humble opinion and your right, most of that will be water weight! As long as you get back on the wagon the odd stop off on the way doesn't harm in my very humble opinion!

Thanks Trudy x

you will get it off in no time :) glad you had a lovely holiday xx

thanks Ellie xx

well, 2lbs lighter this morning after a cruise day yesterday (had to gently ease myself back into Dukan - couldn't face a PP day)

PP day today, so hopefully there'll be some water weight to come off also...:)

another 3lb lost this morning after a PP day yesterday....

You gotta love Dukan...:flirt2:

fab stuff :D

5lb lost in 2 days?
it has to be water weight surely?

i must be a sponge! lol!

another pound lost this morning... 6lb in total so far.

come on!! :character00115:

You are doing so well! dont think Im gonna worry so much about Florida now lol

Don't! just enjoy your holiday and deal with any gains on your return home x

curvey, I'm off for two weeks holiday in june and a few partys before and I was starting to get worried about changing routine but after reading your weight loss in the last few days you've settled my mind. Reading Dukan storys makes me realise I can still have a " Holiday" as long as I get straight back on the horse. Thanks

Back