• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

11 Weeks to my Summer Hols - (How much can I lose?)

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
My DP and I have just booked a holiday to Spain for the end of July... ye-haaaaaa great!! BUT>>>>

I am three stone overweight and hate the thought of waddling my cellulite dimpled thighs and wobbly belly all over the Costa Del Bikini... there is no way I will even wear a swimming costume at the moment... it would be to the knee shorts, everything in black and feeling hot and sticky in cover-up t-shirts.

I am excited as this is my first 'grown up' holiday without the children for over 10 years plus and I have worked really hard this year so I know I certainly deserve it.
I know I MUST lose at LEAST two stone in weight and tone up my loosey goosey bits. I am currently a comfortable size 18 and would love to be a toned 12/14 by the time I hit the beach.

I am going to use this 'challenge' thread as a journal to help me get to goal, keep me on track and to vent/cry when the foodie binge demon appears.

I plan on following a healthy eating plan; lots of natural produce; lean meat, veg, fruit, good carbs, diary, the odd glass (ok bottle) of wine and drinking more water. I am avoiding junk food and will healthy snack on fruit, veg, nuts, boiled eggs, prawns, oatcakes etc. Exercising everyday isn't a problem as I love cycling and hiking and will continue to exercise daily. I am going to throw in some toning exercise too.

I have taken a couple of before pictures (YAK!) ... but shall bare them on here if and when I am feeling brave enough (or should I say if I have decent 'after' pictures to counteract my cringe.):classic_tongue::classic_tongue:

Thanks for reading my waffle... my challenge starts...... NOW!! :kitty:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
A good start to day one of challenge, has been easy to eat right today due to lovely sunny weather and even though work was busy it has been a generally stress free day.
Managed 40 minute cycle and hoping to have a fifteen minute toning session tonight for bums & tums.

MENU
B/fast - scrambled egg, tomato and mushroom
Snk - Nakd Bar (blueberry muffin yum)
Lunch - 2 wholemeal wraps with sliced turkey and cheese. Lettuce and grated carrot.
Snk - 50gms salted popcorn (200 cals)
Dinner - grilled belly pork, carrots, peas, spinach, homemade low fat gravy.

First weigh in is Friday this week, so a short three day week but hopefully will see a cple of pounds shifted even if it's just water weight... onwards and upwards.