11st to lose!

*Flump*

Hi everyone,

I started my weight loss journey last week with 11st to lose and after a week of healthy eating & doing more exercise than I've done in the past decade I've made a decent start & shed almost a stone much to my own amazement :)

I've gone from a self confessed junk food gobbling lazy couch potato to a person I'm not yet recognising but I'm liking the new me & loving the results I'm already benefiting from so plan on sticking with it for the duration :)

Last edited:
wow 13lbs in one week id have to chop one leg off to do that. well done
Have a good week .

Last edited:
Pookie 1999 said:
wow 13lbs in one week id have to chop one off to do that well done
Have a good week .

LOL :)

I think my body went into complete shock what with all the exercise and change of diet, it was a great motivating start for me though and proved I can actually lose weight when I try :)

6lbs off this week, that's 19 in total only 135 more to go!! I still can't quite believe i let myself get to this size without doing something about my escalating weight sooner. Still its a valuable lesson & I will never ever be this big again its all downwards from here :)

Hey flump I just spotted this thread wanted to say woohoo on your loss you must be well chuffed :) keep at it!! X

laurajm28 said:
Hey flump I just spotted this thread wanted to say woohoo on your loss you must be well chuffed :) keep at it!! X

Thank you I've got a way to go yet but yes i am super chuffed with how well its going so far :) x

Sensible diet & LOTS of exercise paying off nicely, another 5lbs melted off this week although maybe it was sweated off its been that hot!! Being a fat lass & high temperatures not a good combo glad its cooled down a little today :)

Hi Flump :)

Hope you're journey is going well so far..
I started 12 weeks ago weighing 20 stone 8lb, i'm now 17 stone exactly. My goal is 11 stone by christmas (i'm 5ft 7 so i think 11 stone will look good!)
I'd love to buddy up.. feel free to add me on either my facebook, twitter, or youtube page which are all above my avatar :) x

Hey, Flump, good to find you here. I'm sending you lots of supportive vibes - hope you're having a good weekend.

Hi everyone it's well good to see how top everyone is doing!! Sinead you are doin brill.

Iv got WI after two weeks on hols on fri so everybody cross your fingers haha altho I'm sure it will take much much more than that!! ? I had a good hols tho! Xx

Just had a flick through your thread, amazing loss well done you! It's true, you will lose weight if you try. It won't all be easy and you will have moments where you feel like giving up, but I think those are the ones that make us stronger and more determined. x

Just had a flick through your thread, amazing loss well done you! It's true, you will lose weight if you try. It won't all be easy and you will have moments where you feel like giving up, but I think those are the ones that make us stronger and more determined. x

We're around the same weight, would be good to have a buddy? :) x

well done flump on your weight lost way to go down down down

Hello & thank you for your encouraging words, it all helps. Haven't logged in for awhile as work & life has been mad busy but I've shed another stone so all is going well :)

Back