11th week result

topcat7000

2lb lost this week so in sight of the '2st lost' mark (2.5lbs to go) - still further to go but at least I have confidence I will get to my goal with Diet Chef. I think I'll do a bit more sorting through wardrobes and chests of drawers this weekend. I've found clothes that had previously been too small for me and I'd forgotten all about them!

I love that! I lost 3lbs this week, and like you I'm gunning for 2 stone. I sorted my big wardrobe yesterday and found 2 pairs of nice jeans that were too small but fit well now, and a bunch of tops :) It's better than shopping since I already like everything I find! Also I bought a dress in Asda on Friday and bought a 16 thinking at least I could slim into it, but it fits now! I was a good 18/20 so that's great progress.
Moda Mix Print Maxi Dress | Women | George at ASDA
In the end I threw away 2 carrier bags of old clothes and took 4 to charity.... So I cannot put the weight back on else I'll have nothing to wear!!

Nice dress Rachyroo!! I know exactly what you mean about liking what you find in your wardrobe! I cleared out one chest of drawers completely today and was amazed at the stuff I found! I filled one big bin bag full of rubbish clothes (how could I have amassed so many knickers and why had I kept ones I'd had for years???!!) and filled one bag with clothes for the charity shop. The rest I washed - mostly tops and T-shirts so the house was like a Chinese laundry earlier. Still does actually as I ironed the whole lot which is over radiators and the bannisters just air drying right now. Still, gave me a good feeling to have that clear-out. Mind you, I have a lot more clearing out to do but it's a good start!

I did my running earlier and then dug out my Wii Fit which was quite sarcastic to me when it reminded me I hadn't been on it for about 2 years!! Mind you, it was good it told me I was 1st 10lb lighter now than I was then. So I spent an hour on that which was quite fun really. I have my mum and her husband coming to visit on Thursday for a long weekend (and I'm taking them out to dinner Saturday night) so I will relax a little when they're here but try to still be sensible. I actually made a berry sorbet today for the first time so I can enjoy a small sweet dessert while they're here as they usually like to have a pudding! My fruit intake has gone right up - for some reason I've got hooked on pears (which I never used to buy)!

Back