12 months until wedding!!

dinkadonka

Hi all,

I am back on this crazy and wonderful diet tomorrow after a few weeks off and on the rails and then off again lol!! It is 360 days until my wedding omg thats LESS THAN A YEAR!!! and I want to lose about 8 stone, thats possible isnt it? I have been off and on this diet several times but I think now its less than a year to the wedding is giving me the bigger kick this time round!! Can anyone else tell me how much theyve lost in a year or how much on average per week or month x x x thanks guys and gals x x

Hey vjs!

Congratulations on the engagement :) I hope you'll have a lovely wedding, I'm sure you will...and that you'll reach your goal of being 8st lighter.

I've only been doing the diet 1 month so I'm not of great use really. But I can say that TTey has lost 5 stone in 10 weeks (hope you don't mind me posting this everywhere TTey lol). I've lost 22lbs in 1 month. I think you can EASILY lose 8st by the wedding. They say your guarenteed to lose 1st a month on Sole Source so you could do it in 8months.

GO FOR IT!!! Good luck :) x x

Going by other peoples successes and my own experience so far 8 stone in the next year is totally achievable.

12 months also gives you plenty of time to stabilise and maintain for a bit before the wedding.

As AM says the average loss is a stone a month - some people are lucky enough to lose more but everyone I know (in person that is) that has stuck to the diet 100% has lost at least a stone a month.

Good luck with your start tomorrow - you can do this :).

Congratulations on the wedding!! And if you don't mind i would like to seen some pic of the special day cause i love wedding and i am mad about looking for wedding dress and i am only 17 an wont get married untill i am about 23 or 24 !!LOL!!

On this diet there'll be nothing left of you after a year!
Congratulations and good luck on your forthcoming wedding.
Ceri

On this diet there'll be nothing left of you after a year!
Congratulations and good luck on your forthcoming wedding.
Ceri

LOL!!

hey verity
you can almost definetly lose 8 stones by your wedding day
you have to stick to the rules no cheating and do everyting the book says
if you are really determined you can do this and you`ll get lots of support on here
good luck mate
i am very sure you will succeed as you have a special date to aim for
kaz xx

We,re both in the same boat! My wedding is on July 15th 2008 and I have 8 stone to lose also :)

Good luck on your journey, you,ll make a beautiful bride!

Nikki x

verity lost 18lbs on her first week on cd, so she knows she can do it :D and verity hun u know i will help u as much as i can :)

xxx

I lost 4lb in 4 days, I went off the track but hope to get back soon!!

Back