12 stone gone!!

WOW!!! I've just had a look at your blog! You've done so well!! xx

wow 12stone u must be frigggin thrilled. have you been ss'ing the whole time?

WELL DONE MAN!

Been SSing except for Christmas day and Boxing day when I came off it and had dinner. Still lost 4lbs over the Xmas period though which I was still very pleased about and was pleased I was able to stay in control and return to SSing quite easily.

I'm going out this evening for a meal though cos its my birthday today, but will return to SSing tomorrow. I'll SS then until I reach my target.

you have great will power ........so pleased for you ........xx

Happy birthday, I hope u have a great day. I didnt realise u cud ss the whole time? i thought it was four weeks at a time! (not met my cdc yet!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY enjoy your meal tonight x

Happy birthday, I hope u have a great day. I didnt realise u cud ss the whole time? i thought it was four weeks at a time! (not met my cdc yet!!)

I have my add a meal every 5th week so in a sense I'm not SSing the whole time, but I still refer to my diet as following the SS programme. Thought I'd just clear that up.

Hi John, Just read a little of your blog. Firstly blooming well done on the 12stone loss. Have you thought about going into teaching via the GTP route? You have a degree in maths which schools are crying out for. You go straight into work in a school, get paid and finish your teacher training at the same time. Have a look on the government websites. Youd even get paid extra cos its maths. Good luck with whatever you decide. Lisa

Lots and lots of Congratulations!!!!! And hope you have a mega birthday!!!! xxxx

Hi John, my god ,you have done so well. well done. I have got the same cdc as you, but I am only on day 4 and I have eaten food today. Reading your blog you are remarkable. I am going to go back on it tommorow xx

Hi John, Just read a little of your blog. Firstly blooming well done on the 12stone loss. Have you thought about going into teaching via the GTP route? You have a degree in maths which schools are crying out for. You go straight into work in a school, get paid and finish your teacher training at the same time. Have a look on the government websites. Youd even get paid extra cos its maths. Good luck with whatever you decide. Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Teaching is something I always wanted to do but never actually had the confidence to do anything about. Got no excuses now have I. :)

That is an amazing achievement, whow, that is equivalent to the weight of another human being within your body, well done! :0

Abolutely bloody fantastic mate!! I bet youre on top of the world!

Happy birthday too! What a great birthday present losing 12 stone is! :D

Wow, thats fantastic. Such an inspiration to others like me who are just starting their journey. Happy birthday, hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy your meal!!!

Back