12 stone to lose... would love to hear from others in the same boat :)

chunkystreet

So I am new here, I'm doing Cambridge and started on Monday. So Day 3 now and although I'm not struggling, I am reading a lot of inspirational diaries on here and motivational pictures... wow, people have done so well.

I have 12 stone to lose and I want to do it or the majority of it this year. I'm 30 in May and I just don't want to be in my 30's and having health issues of a 60 year old. I also want to be able to have children and to stop putting everything on hold.

So are any of you out there in a similar situation? Or on a different plan. I would love a buddy or two

x

Hello there and welcome aboard, IMO you have done the hardest part in starting your new life, main thing I would say is treat it as a life style change. Wish you all the best and here's to a lighter brighter 2012.

Hey, thanks for your reply. Without sounding too stalkerish I was reading you weight loss diary and you have done incredible. Such an amazing inspiration to me, you must be so proud of yourself!

x

Cheers, yes I'm pleased with how far I have come but know I still have a long way to go but one day I will be at a weight I'm happy with, hopefully one day this year but if it's not then I know it will be next year. Well weight wise then come the fun of the loose skin lol.

Back