12 stone weight loss

Bunnyg

Determined
Wow shes looks so much more healthy now her face looks so different and she looks her age now. In the picture of her as a mentor she looks so well. Good on her, I hope she gets to her goal.

Wow....that is a fantastic story! She's so young....it's actually quite scary that our kids can end up in that situation. I think that is another reason SW and a lifestyle change is so important. I would hate to think I pass on my bad eating habits to my daughter!

K x

has done so well, but how did her parents let her get so big in the first place?

Completely agree!! You can see how kiddies can get a little overweight and I know how hard it is too ensure they have their 5 a day (believe me, I have a battle with my daughter!) and get lots of exercise etc, but 33 stone!!!!

I'm lucky, my son must be one of the few who moan if he hasn't got plenty of veg on his plate!
I always try to make sure he has his 5 a day, and tho' he's a tiny bit chubbier than his friends he can run circles round them!

My two girls could easily be overweight but my son is skinny. When I became a parent I was adamant my children would not get into the bad eating habits my parents taught me and have plagued me through adulthood. I am proud to say my girls are normal weight but we do have to work on portion control, sweets once a week and fruit only between meals.

After being fed an appalling diet as a kid, I felt that good healthy eating patterns were one of the most important things we help our kids to learn. Children didnt come very easily for us and all our three are adopted and I had to think very hard about this issue and demonstrate how I would do this before the babes came to us.

Back