12 week 50 pound challenge

vickitee

Tomorrow I start a 12 week challenge to loose 50 pounds!! I will be using diet shakes and bars, probably 2 a day, lots of water, and a few gym classes a week.
I will be positing daily and giving weekly progress updates. Hopefully I will be able to get one of those pretty progress bars to add to my posts once I have submitted enough!
Wish me luck!! And please join in!!

I have always been a bit big - I lost weight about 4 years ago when i was an uni just from being out all the time, not really eating, walking everywhere. I then put it back on when i came home, got a car ect. Then just under 3 years ago i joined a gym and got totally adicted to it and looked really good. At this time my Mum used to make my lunch and dinner for me and i just used to tell her what to make and she would make a salad for lunch for me and then i would just have crackers and houmous for dinner, coupled with usually 2 hours of hard excersize a day its not suprising I was fit, just to note that even after doing this for a year i was still a size 12/14 but was really solid and toned. Still had a wobbly tummy but had amazing arms and legs. I then moved out 18 months ago and became a lazy bum and the weight has crept back on.
But im feeling posative about getting it under control again - getting back into excersize, not as much as befor but defo a few times a week, and a kick starter 12 week diet!

My cupboards are bare, i have plenty of sparkling water in, and have stocked up on those pretty fiji water bottles from selfridges, there about £1.80 each and hold a entire litre, so i love carrying one around with my or having it on my desk to sip constantly. All in all pretty geared up and motivaed to shed the weight befor i go to Indonesia with 4 skinny friends in October.

What shakes and bars are you using? How many a day are are you having? Think you
posted probably having two day!! some vlcd are minimin 3 packs and some are 4 packs, any less could be bad for your body/health.

You sound very motivated, Good luck with you weight loss

Good luck hun - I also want to loose around 50lbs after pilling on tge pounds after having my son. Will keep check :))

Morning - day one.
Im using the Exante packs, and plan on having 2 a day, i know they recomend 3 and for my height it is suggested to have 4 but i plan to do a mix of the total solution and the working solution. The working solution is where you have 1 meal a day and 1 or 2 packs. I only plan on eating a meal a couple of times a week as i often go out with friends or work. I will not be keeping any food in the house so will eat maybe 3 times a week when going out and will have to work hard to make good choices.
Looking forward to being 50 pounds lighter.
Good luck to you Jade23, let me know your progress.

Good luck - looking forward to read about your progress :)

Wow good luck

Hi All
Sorry its been a week - been away for the weekend and then away with waork all week.
So, how has it been going. Well on my weekend away i ate nothing!! well i had a shake friday lunchtime, then did not eat until saturday evening and only then because I was going to pass out so my friend ordered us tapas nachos and calamari to share, then sunday we did go out for breakfast and then dinner, oh and monday and tuesday i had work lunches. But am still hoping for a significant loss.
Will get on the scales tomorrow morning and let you know my progress. To be on track it should be in the region on 2.5kg.
We shall see.
Good luck to all who are doing this challenge too.

Let me know how your all doing.

x

Well I restarted my diet yesterday and I was 100% on track, today I am the same hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the week!

Good luck Letresta - let me know how it going in a few days.

So i was a bit nervous about my weigh in with a weekend away and 2 work lunches, but YAYYYY!! 3kg down in 9 days, thats 6.5lbs and 10% of the way there.

Got very excited yesturday discussing indonesia travel plans so that should keep me motivated.

x

Back