Step 1 Sole Source 12 Week Challenge - Starting on 26.02.2013

slimgorgeousme

Hi there! ....I am new to this forum but already beginning to enjoy it, with all the wonderful support, tips and success stories. I have decided to set myself up for a 12 week challenge. I am beginning my 12 week challenge starting today, the 26th Feb 2013. I will be doing only SS for those 12 weeks. My goal is to lose 4 and a 1/2 stone and fit into a beautiful pair of skinny fit jeans. To tell you a bit about myself...I have already done the SS before and achieved amazing results. I lost about 46 pounds with SS. And I loved the way I looked. I was completely dedicated but suddenly after one party, I fell off the wagon. I thought to myself.....how can it harm me to enjoy this one meal, after all I have come this far...It was a BIG mistake. I realized that it is far easier to stick to the diet 100% and not even cheat for one day. Doing so will only set us up for failure. My cravings were uncontrollable and one day of cheating led to many days of bingeing...Everytime I promised myself that I would start afresh the next day. But I never made it past one or two days. And then I would repeat the bingeing episode. As a result I have gained back about 20 pounds. I have now decided to take the bull by the horns and put JUST DO IT! I will commit myself to this diet 100% for the next 12 weeks. I just pray God gives me the willpower to take this challenge through. Besides I have all of you to be accountable to. Wish me luck! Oh and all those interested in joining with me...come on!! We can do it!!!

I am in the same place. I started off with a Xmas break 2 yrs ago and never really finished my journey. I've stabilized and gained about 20lbs back but I've decided to get to my goal weight (180) this time. I'd love to join you in your challenge, I started today the 28th

I can really relate to your story.... I started Thursday and messed up yesterday being Saturday. I felt like a failure but after speaking to my CDC I decided to push through and start again today.

I am an emotional eater, and binge eat when ever I am face with anything I use food as a suppressant. Doing this made me gain over 2 stones and now I decided to cut out everything and lose 3 stones with CWP.

We have to love our bodies and give it time to heal... 12 weeks is nothing and the reward is a great looking body xxx

Wish you all the best x

Back