12 week commitment Diary

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well I am off tomorrow night to join up again, going to go for the 12 week option which means a commitment, so will post my diary here. Will be following Extra Easy as due to my job its the easiest one to stick to.
Although first class isnt till tomorrow night I am starting on plan tomorrow, first day back at work....

Breakfast: Strawberry Mullerlight, mixed berries, Alpen light (hexb)

Snack: Apple, banana

Lunch: Savoury rice, chicken, mushrooms and onion. Strawberries

Snack: Alpen Light (hexb)

Dinner: salmon, new pots and veg.

Welcome aboard and your meal plan looks great :D

Your better than me - the night before i joined (weigh in Tue 10.15am) i ate soooooo much food lol x

Hope your first week goes well.

I have tried to be good all over xmas and had today set in stone as my day to start...very scared about weigh in tonight though lol

I have tried to be good all over xmas and had today set in stone as my day to start...very scared about weigh in tonight though lol

Dont be scared - tonight is just a starting point in the journey to the new you and remember everyone there is in the same boat and knows just how you feel so all new friends x

Well weigh in is done...and I know the damage so full steam ahead on day 2

Breakfast: Oat so simple cinnamon (6 syns)
Semi skimmed milk from hex a

Snack: Apple and banana

Lunch: Brown rice, peppers, mushrooms,onions and ham
Mullerice

Snack: Carrots and celery

Dinner: Chicken stir fry

Bit gutted at using syns on breakfast but I need to use the sachets up so has to be done.

Hi Snuggle looks like you're doing well :) Did you mean mullerlight for lunch today? Mullerice are about 12 syns :(

Hi Snuggle looks like you're doing well :) Did you mean mullerlight for lunch today? Mullerice are about 12 syns :(

Doh!!! yep mullerlight....I cant stand mullerrice but the kids love them!!

Thanks for that

Oh do you I love them, I remember when I started SW I ate about 10 in my first week because I thought rice = free food, muller = free food. Doh! That's how I remember the hefty syn value. Still lost weight though lol.

How are you finding being back on the plan? I'm thinking of doing a fishy week soon to speed up proceedings!

X

Im fine on plan, I had made the decision to get back on it so I know I for at least a few weeks I wont wobble. Plus hardly any of my clothes fit me at the moment, and I point blank refused to buy any bigger ones, as through my journey I have got rid of all my big clothes as I have gone along.

Lunch: Left over chicken stir fry

Dinner: Bacon,mushroom, onion, tomato frittata and sw chips

Hexb Kelloggs fibre plus bar

Still 100% and the bloatedness is just starting to go....bring on weigh in day next tuesday

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (hexb), ham, lettuce, tomatoes. mandarin mullerice

Dinner: sw chilli with brown rice, salad

Hiya thanks for the welcome back, I am determined to behave myself this time!!!

Havent had time to post my diary over the weekend, but have still been 100% so here is catch up ...

Sat

Breakfast: Dorset cereal cranberry and raisin porridge (hexb)
Semi skimmed milk (hex a)

Snack: Carrots

Lunch:Ham, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, raddish, carrots.
Mandarin mullerlight

Dinner: S/W chilli with side salad

Sunday

Brunch: Egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Roast Turkey, roast potatoes(frylight) cabbage, carrots, parsnips, roast onions

Snack: Fibre plus bar (6 Syns)

Weigh in tomorrow night, definatly feeling better now that I am back on plan and determined to reach target sooner rather than later!

Hi Snuggle, sounds like you're still doing well! I know what you mean about the bloated feeling going, I only got it this morning after a full week back on plan. Makes you feel like it's working doesn't it!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

Thank you, and a half decent loss should help make next week just as good :)

Back