• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

12 week commitment Diary

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well I am off tomorrow night to join up again, going to go for the 12 week option which means a commitment, so will post my diary here. Will be following Extra Easy as due to my job its the easiest one to stick to.
Although first class isnt till tomorrow night I am starting on plan tomorrow, first day back at work....

Breakfast: Strawberry Mullerlight, mixed berries, Alpen light (hexb)

Snack: Apple, banana

Lunch: Savoury rice, chicken, mushrooms and onion. Strawberries

Snack: Alpen Light (hexb)

Dinner: salmon, new pots and veg.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Welcome aboard and your meal plan looks great :D

Your better than me - the night before i joined (weigh in Tue 10.15am) i ate soooooo much food lol x

Hope your first week goes well.

snuggle69

Silver Member
I have tried to be good all over xmas and had today set in stone as my day to start...very scared about weigh in tonight though lol

Maddysmum

Gold Member
I have tried to be good all over xmas and had today set in stone as my day to start...very scared about weigh in tonight though lol

Dont be scared - tonight is just a starting point in the journey to the new you and remember everyone there is in the same boat and knows just how you feel so all new friends x

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well weigh in is done...and I know the damage so full steam ahead on day 2

Breakfast: Oat so simple cinnamon (6 syns)
Semi skimmed milk from hex a

Snack: Apple and banana

Lunch: Brown rice, peppers, mushrooms,onions and ham
Mullerice

Snack: Carrots and celery

Dinner: Chicken stir fry

Bit gutted at using syns on breakfast but I need to use the sachets up so has to be done.

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
Hi Snuggle looks like you're doing well :) Did you mean mullerlight for lunch today? Mullerice are about 12 syns :(

snuggle69

Silver Member
Hi Snuggle looks like you're doing well :) Did you mean mullerlight for lunch today? Mullerice are about 12 syns :(

Doh!!! yep mullerlight....I cant stand mullerrice but the kids love them!!

Thanks for that

Clareel

Oh do you I love them, I remember when I started SW I ate about 10 in my first week because I thought rice = free food, muller = free food. Doh! That's how I remember the hefty syn value. Still lost weight though lol.

How are you finding being back on the plan? I'm thinking of doing a fishy week soon to speed up proceedings!

X

snuggle69

Silver Member
Im fine on plan, I had made the decision to get back on it so I know I for at least a few weeks I wont wobble. Plus hardly any of my clothes fit me at the moment, and I point blank refused to buy any bigger ones, as through my journey I have got rid of all my big clothes as I have gone along.

snuggle69

Silver Member

Lunch: Left over chicken stir fry

Dinner: Bacon,mushroom, onion, tomato frittata and sw chips

Hexb Kelloggs fibre plus bar

snuggle69

Silver Member
Still 100% and the bloatedness is just starting to go....bring on weigh in day next tuesday

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (hexb), ham, lettuce, tomatoes. mandarin mullerice

Dinner: sw chilli with brown rice, salad

snuggle69

Silver Member
Hiya thanks for the welcome back, I am determined to behave myself this time!!!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Havent had time to post my diary over the weekend, but have still been 100% so here is catch up ...

Sat

Breakfast: Dorset cereal cranberry and raisin porridge (hexb)
Semi skimmed milk (hex a)

Snack: Carrots

Lunch:Ham, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, raddish, carrots.
Mandarin mullerlight

Dinner: S/W chilli with side salad

Sunday

Brunch: Egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Roast Turkey, roast potatoes(frylight) cabbage, carrots, parsnips, roast onions

Snack: Fibre plus bar (6 Syns)

Weigh in tomorrow night, definatly feeling better now that I am back on plan and determined to reach target sooner rather than later!

Clareel

Hi Snuggle, sounds like you're still doing well! I know what you mean about the bloated feeling going, I only got it this morning after a full week back on plan. Makes you feel like it's working doesn't it!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

snuggle69

Silver Member
Thank you, and a half decent loss should help make next week just as good :)