12 week wedding weight loss

hi im a newbie :wave_cry:
hope to get to know all my fellow exante vlcd followers. my 12 week challenge starts tomorrow i will be having 3 exante shakes and nothing :eek: else for the next 12 weeks. though i may allow myself the accasional day off for my sanity. my wedding is at the end of december and i hope to lose 2 1/2 stone by then,i hope posting here will help me stay on track so please make my diary intresting by commenting on it :D

Good luck, you've the best motivation possible :)

thanks ever1 4 your comments im hoping to once and for all transform my body i hate feeling the way i do i cant stand to look at myself.my highest weight has been 15st 9 and my lowest 9st2 im hoping to get down to 9st10 which i think will be a comfortable weight for me to maintain. i think if i go any lower(which im often tempted to do ) i wont be able to eat a normal amount of food and i"ll just end up gaining anyway .i just hope i havent left it to late and will manage my 21/2 stone loss by my wedding as ive promised that once married i will leave all my bad eating and dieting behind me i want to enjoy a normal and healthy relationship with food for the rest of my life aswell as maintain a normal and healthy weight.

Good luck. Just keep your head down and go for it! :)

Welcome to Exante :)

thanks every1 xxxx
well here goes day 1 so my packs havent arrived yet got an email saying i should expect them around 11 i prepared for this by telling myself yesterday that for breakfast i can have 2 boiled eggs if they have not arrived, since theres only like 1g of carbs each thats what i have had, just hoping my packs arrive so i can get into my routine and also see how they taste! im really dreading the next 3-5 days days as i know im gonna be a miserable cow! just cant wait for the headaches and fatigue to go got plenty of paracetemols ready god knows im gonna need them!

thanks peeps xxx
so my parcel arrived at 12.30 a bit later than expected, so whilst waiting i had half a veg stock cube in water which suprisingly was delicious really lovely and warming and only 18 calories! anyway i had my 1st shake of my 12 week journey at 12:45 i can only describe the taste as really creamy and salty! but anyway this isnt a taste experience this is a removing excess adipose tissue experience lol the taste isnt gonna be a issue for me as i can just chug the lot down in 5 seconds straight lol its more gonna be the getting through the 1st week flu lol anyway will probably have another veg cube at 4ish and my last shake at 6 wish ever1 the best of luck

what get reason to start:D congratulations and welcome xx

I am on day 3 now and tbh everything going a bit too well:)no headaches or feeling hungry so far!

well berryred i hope it all goes that well for me 2!
well last night i had a vanilla shake yuk! yuk! yuk! ive now decided to hold my nose whilst drinking them i will just see them as medicine from now on, no hunger yesterday which was good but craved crisps cuz there my fave.cuz i recently had gallbladder surgery i still have some strong pain meds which i will take for the next couple of days if i need them for headaches.anyway today had my 1st shake at 8.30am suprisingly im not hungry at all but i know its gonna kick in soon i think i have so much glucagon in my liver its helping me alot lol

well had my lifesaver 2 boiled eggs today at 12 have decided to sometimes include them to stop me going mad,had i cup veg stock cube also then had last shake at 5pm hoping to get to bed by 9 i feel that taking it easy and sleeping alot during the first couple of days helps me alot im gonna take it easy until monday after that its back to the gym 5-6 days a week

woke up today and my mum had cooked me 2 boiled eggs lol
shes just so worried about me not having"real" food that shes trying to get eggs down me now i did eat them but told her im trying to go 100% from tomorrow so i wont be having anymore (only when im desperate) well day three now so far havent felt to bad i feel day 4 is the worst for me normally so am dreading tomorrow after that about day 6 it should be a breeze as they say

dont really feel hungry just slightly sick and dizzy, hopefully in a couple of days this will pass, will weigh myself every monday so will check my weight then so far fingers cross i have a feeling im gonna do it

do what works, if having eggs keeps you on track then :)

Have a great weekend and take each day as it comes, but think of how gorgeous you all ready are and will look on your wedding

ok so i bet all of you were thinking im another drop out well yes in a way i am but for totally medical reasons :) you see i had gallbladder removal on the 24th last month and started my diet a week later which i know was a bad idea but since my wedding is a couple of months away i was desperate lol anyway when i went for a checkup on my wounds i mentioned it to my doc and he said NO NO NO it was to early to start a vlcd my wounds wouldnt heal and so on, so anyway i decided to listen to him and wait a week he checked me over on friday and my wounds are healed and im feeling 100% so since im feeling so fine he said it would be fine of me to start tomorrow so now i have to go thru all the headaches again :( anyway i intent to be 100% from tomorrow no more eggs lol only shakes and water nothing i mean nothing else i will post here every day religiosly until my wedding i intend to be on exante 2 days until my wedding with a target weight of 9st10

Last edited:
thanks joannem good luck 2 u 2

anyway im on day 1 again lol which is always quite easy since i have plenty of carb stores in my liver the last 3 days i have seriously binged just eating for no apparent reason , i think its the last supper mentality kicking in again before every diet i start i have days before were i just binge thinking, well i can be bad now cuz im gonna be forbidden all this food when im on the diet,this last supper thing is responsible for atleast 2 stone of my current weight.

so i had a vanilla shake for brekkie at 8.30 and plan to have a bannana 1 for lunch at 12 and a choclate 1 for dinner at 5 this way i guess it will help me keep my blood sugar levels as stable as one can on 600 cals a day lol unlike other times and people i will not be having any "extras" like tea,coffee, builiol drink, nothing if for some reason i feel like i need that bit extra then i can have an extra pack but im gonna try and avoid that to. this next couple of months are gonna propbably be one of the hardest things i will ever have to do, i just love food ,but rather than seeing this as torture im gonna see it as a newstart one in which i break free from a bad relationship and start a new one, when i start to eat again i will eat in a completley different manner, i never ever want to be overweight again this is my last diet to end all diets.

Good for you :) Good luck with your restart. I am really enjoying the diet so far, can't wait for my bumper pack to turn up!

I add sweetners and Ice cubes to my shakes and double up the water, as I struggle to drink water on its own. I find that doing it like this means I can relax with a scrummy shake and enjoy this lifestyle choice. I will be reading your diary with interest!

Good luck

xx

Back