1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

12 week weight loss challenge.

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Nessa1980, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

Ok so here is the challenge I am setting for myself. I am beginning my diet tomorrow and I am going to stick to it without deviation or cheating for 12 weeks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

I am doing Exante diet and I have 100lb to lose In total but obviously won't lose all that in 12 weeks. I will take whatever I can get. Once the 12 weeks up I should have enough weight loss to be able to get exercising properly start a new plan. It keeps things interesting for me.
    Week 1 complete and 8lbs lost.

4. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

Hey nessa,

Just popping by to subscribe! Wow 8lbs lost ! :happy096: That's over half a stone already! Massive congrats :)

I hope I do as well as you when I start my diet later this week.

All the very best and stay strong! x